Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This is an auspicious day not only because the heroine is back and y'all have finally understood your goatness.

It is an auspicious day because I BELIEVE you are now allowed to look at OMK Cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Cyouni posted:

Unless schoolgirl goat is that last character that was mentioned, that's unlikely.

If it is that last character, that is glorious.

Nope. It's this handsome fellow.

You don't get a PROPER intro in the main series but this is the scene he comes from.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It'll probably be worth getting into the OMK/C stories eventually. Every pair has their own storyline. Much like the tips, some are wacky omake fun time (Ange/Mammon I believe), others are arguably darker and more depressing than the main game(Shannon/Black Battler wooooof).

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's a parry/counterparry system which is red and blue arguing.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Kytrarewn posted:

It's probably come up before, but isn't a Witch of Truth Bernkastel's fundamental enemy?

Bern's power rests in things that can happen in other Fragments, the Witch of Truth limits the things that must remain consistent across all fragments.

Why expect beneficence?

Bern's fundamental enemies are endless witches is like Beato. Truth doesn't fit into the Endless/Miracles/Certainty RPS triangle.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Goats goats goats

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

btw now we've seen ANGE Beatrice proper so here's some beta designs

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Also please note Hachijo dropped the Red irl, take that Anti-Fantasy!

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

A bunch of so called magic has happened in the supposed mundane part of the story. Given the unreliable perspectives at play, I am unmoved. Witches aren't real and neither am I.

The conference isn't in the catbox

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's only one judge on the <Good> Ship Trick End

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Apparently, her body was made out of sweet candy, with a bit of spice thrown in. Put your mind at ease, as there is nothing remotely terrifying about this scene.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

PetraCore posted:

Oooh! I'm super excited!

I know we're not quite at the end yet... but I wanted to thank everyone for making this a fantastic experience! I'll miss this!

it is worth remembering that the next WTC is likely as different from Umineko as Umineko was from Higurashi

I don't see this lightning striking twice

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

ZiegeDame posted:

It's gonna be mittenhands art too, isn't it?

last I saw, in rose gun days, he had both started to cede almost all the major art to other artists and added actual fingers to his own characters

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

You mean, in the next story magic might actually be real?

it was real in both this and Higurashi, it's just that in both the magic wasn't the direct plot thread :v:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

PetraCore posted:

Right, Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are non-metaphorical actually witches and outsiders to the story, and by implication there's more to Featherine than JUST being Hachijo and Touya's avatar?
Considerably more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIHrBeoJY8w

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This revisit really allowed me to redigest Umineko, properly this time, thanks again Prof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

resurgam40 posted:

Think back- did you feel any different about them at that point?

the only thing I cared about at that point in the story was when battler and beato were gonna make out to be honest

• Locked thread