Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

Obviously, she's playing Red Wins. Joke's on her, Battler plays Blue Control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

KataraniSword posted:

Plus, this is honestly just Bern and Lambda writing collab fanfic that Meta Battler's being forced to reread through to catch up. Lambda's just simultaneously pushing a ship while dunking on Erika.

This honestly explains a lot, like the depths of Bern being obknoxious.

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

Dr Pepper posted:

Go to bed Prof.

Aren't you tired? Let's call it a post and get some sleep. :catstare:

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

resurgam40 posted:

Battler, what the gently caress are you doing?

An excellent question.

oath2order posted:

Looks like a HAPPY END to me

Nothing about this is <very good.>

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

This is very probably a coincidence, but on the off-chance Ryukushi is a Stephen King fan-

They do not kill with their gun, for they who kill with their gun have forgotten the face of their mother. They kill with their hearts. :getin:

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

George, you're OK. Thank you for being the only alleged adult that doesn't try to tell a little kid that Santa Claus Beatrice doesn't exist.

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

She's looking a lot better than she did in her SMT days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

but it was witches

My understanding is that the Red Truth are Watsonian clues: verifiable facts that our Watson (or Battler, apparently) can build the Blue on.

The Golden Truth, meanwhile, feels like channeling Doylist truth: "I am the author and I'm telling you this is the premise of the story."

• Locked thread