Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Years ago, I was participating in the murder mystery read along thread in TBB (also led by ProfessorProf), and someone linked to Shiny777's LP of Umineko, which ended up stopping right when Rosa admitted she killed Beatrice. A week ago, I wandered into LP and saw this thread and immediately read through the question arc and everything up to now. If you read through the old LP, you can see my naive theories like "each episode will pertain to a different section of the epiphet" and "George and Jessica are Battler's friends and would therefore never be up to anything suspicious." Aww me of five years ago. :allears: So thanks for this thread! :)

It's super funny to me after all this that the most innocent character is probably Gohda. Man just wants to cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

But Lion's seat would still be where Kinzo's empty seat was, at the head, not along the side right? So the order would be the first way you mentioned, which leaves Rosa next to Maria.

Edit: Beaten I think (can't see the picture)

Mecca-Benghazi fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 14, 2017

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

ZiegeDame posted:

Prof, you used the wrong Beato portrait (hair up) at the end of the Maria scene.

So Yasu uses different voices for each persona (see: how Maria tells people apart) so Genji is standing there listening to this kid carry on a two-part conversation with themself and he thinks "You know what this person needs? Hints to the location of a giant pile of gold."
Can we take this scene to have actually happened? For example, last update, there was a scene where Gohda, Kumasawa, Shannon, and Kanon were all together, but Gohda can't be in on it if he only joined recently.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

It's a trick because magic isn't real (:colbert:) and I'd like to see the magic end first.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Yeah I managed to not get spoiled between the end of Shiny777's thread and this one and the ride has been great. I might give this one a second read through when I have the time (lol) because some of the early stuff I remembered is cast in such a different light.

• Locked thread