Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
risky business
Oct 9, 2012

Barns?

ArashiKurobara posted:

Beatrice. Beatrice you are not Sailor Moon stop that.

I'm not sure which I like imagining more: Beatrice making Sailor Moon cosplay replicas that contain actual magic, or Beatrice just straight up stealing all of Usagi's stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

risky business
Oct 9, 2012

Barns?

Eleanore posted:

Not to ruin the magic, but in this context, isn't Beatrice just a coping method for Natsuhi being stressed beyond belief? In other words, Natsuhi is the Sailor Moon cosplayer! Maybe Jessica doesn't have to worry so much about her mom finding out about her after school activities after all.

Natsuhi cosplaying as Moon? Now, that's just silly.

Look at the ponytail. Natsuhi cosplays Jupiter, and part of her current coping is imagining finally having partners for the group cosplay she's been wanting to do forever.

risky business
Oct 9, 2012

Barns?
The cape look is cool and all, but witches have a well established visual style. I demand Battler in a fancy dress immediately.

risky business
Oct 9, 2012

Barns?
My position is that Battler honestly forgot but, if there had been a letter, George would have hidden it. Everyone is awful!

• Locked thread