Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012
I like some of the things this scene reveals about Battler. Bern is using him as a piece, so she is limited to things he could do even if they are things he wouldn't do. That means that it was within Battler's power to solve the riddle from game one if he ever put his mind to the task. Instead he was busy perving on his cousins and getting distracted by ritual murders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012
Battler's failure here is because he's getting too emotional again. He's focused on countering individual Truths one at a time. So the Knox gang is backing him into a corner with each Truth until he finds himself out of perceived options.

He has a Red Truth at his disposal the confirms that the box he's found himself in isn't as solid as it looks. What he needs is some quiet time to parse everything, and come up with a complete counter Blue that circumnavigates of of Erika's nasty little Red barriers. Fortunately it seems he will have plenty of time while stuck on the end of that sword.

Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012
I know it's a simple bit of magic, but it shows how Yasu sets up their tricks. Stealing the key of Berune's key ring isn't practical. So it its most likely that Yasu took a key of their own ring, then swapped key rings with Berune. Poor Berune is so distracted with the impossibility of the vanishing key they she never considered the more practical option of a swapped set. To me this shows Yasu developing the misdirection skills that will serve them well as Beatrice.

Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012

ProfessorProf posted:

"Yeah. I'll definitely come. I'll meet you here."

Definitely.

And then he showed up next year, white horse and all. They road into the sun set to live happily ever after. The end.

Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012

ProfessorProf posted:

Battler-san.

No. Next question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deckard6
Nov 8, 2012

There you have it folks.

• Locked thread