Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
drat Prof you're a machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013

Artificer posted:

Wait, saying what? Where?

The first two lines of the track System0. ("Believing oneself to be perfect is...")

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013
Really looking forward to this Tea Party :allears:

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013

bman in 2288 posted:

I have since lost the ability to know what the hell is going on, except that Will told us which twilights were real murders and which were just ruses. I'd go as far as to say that my eyes nearly glaze over when I try and think about the mysteries.

You can go ahead and call me a quitter. You wouldn't be wrong.

Nah it's good. I'm a big fan of this story but I've never bothered to delve deep into the mystery. There's just too much poo poo to keep up with.

I don't even understand how goons in this thread do it when they're getting a drip feed over like a year. I forget everything that happens in any LP beyond the last update.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

-Evo 2013
I'd encourage anyone who hasn't already to just go to Youtube or wherever and listen to all the music in the VN once over. Not all of the tracks are winners, but the ones that are are priceless.

I've been meaning to re-read the thing for years but never got around to it, due to Umineko being a words-blob of unmatched proportions. But every so often I listen to a Hope or far or lastendconductor to reaffirm that yes, this was some good poo poo.

I think dai and zts and the rest deserve a good chunk of the credit for making Umineko what it was. Scenes like the last duel of Episode 4 or Clair's burial in episode 7 wouldn't have been the same without dreamenddischarger and Golden Nocturne.

• Locked thread