Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

Beatrice. Beatrice you are not Sailor Moon stop that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

Eleanore posted:

Not to ruin the magic, but in this context, isn't Beatrice just a coping method for Natsuhi being stressed beyond belief? In other words, Natsuhi is the Sailor Moon cosplayer! Maybe Jessica doesn't have to worry so much about her mom finding out about her after school activities after all.

I... I don't think this ruins it I think this might make it even better.

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

Aisu posted:

Natsuhi cosplaying as Moon? Now, that's just silly.

Look at the ponytail. Natsuhi cosplays Jupiter, and part of her current coping is imagining finally having partners for the group cosplay she's been wanting to do forever.

Actually. I just remembered a second ago.

... Natsuhi is voiced by Emi Shinohara, IIRC. Who was also the original voice of Sailor Jupiter. (And for what it's worth, Beatrice's voice actress, Sayaka Ohara, is the remake Sailor Neptune.)

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

oath2order posted:

Which brings us to the real magic of this line. Something you're just gonna need to see to believe.

ORE WA JAKKU BAUER

... oh god this is amazing and beautiful.

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

My solution: One coin in cup A, two coins each in cups B and C, put cup A inside cup C? (spoilered just so I don't possibly ruin the fun of anyone else accidentally seeing this post while trying to solve it)

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

Bah, too weak. Put one coin in each cup, stack them all inside each other, and take the other two coins and buy yourself some ice cream.

Okay no this is better, any solution where you get ice cream too wins.

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

tiistai posted:

I'm glad this thread can at least solve riddles from a children's quiz book :v:

I mean, yeah it's not an especially difficult one, but I've always been fond of the little brainteasers. Kinda feels nice to get pitched a softball once in a while in this thing, heh.

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013
Ah! This one's a classic. B - a very cold place - the South Pole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013
A - white: it's the keys on a piano, our blank is the (white) F.

• Locked thread