Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Don't think Erika has any good intentions to this family, all she is a mirror piece for the self claimed "cruelest witch in the world"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
What does it matter. Red has been overthrown.

It does not matter if by power or not.

Once Red Truth is said as does not count by any source the basic part of the game is removed and all Red and Blue Truths are meaningless

So the only place this can go is if Knox and game five is thrown out or there can be no game.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Sorry doesn't work like that you can't do that. Red is red because it has been said in Red to the point that an untruth can't be said in Red.

Blue is the one that needs proof because if Witchy red needs proof then it is meaningless.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Problem he got it from a Witch, so it works because if Miss "OC' can use them so can Battler. If the rule of Red Truth is broken by anyone the game is not valid any more.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
"...Wanna try complaining about the rules and stepping down from the game? Isn't that the favorite move of you mystery people♪ If there's even a tiny element that goes against your expectations, you have a tantrum and totally stop thinking."

Or I could get someone who knows the Real Truth not red or blue and have them tell everything. As fun as hoping to see where the twists and turns lead to, if things are going to be like that then why not ruin the game for the witches.

The problem is this while others may just wait but if things to too angry and both sides of real people attacking each other which they already started doing. Why not just follow the anti-mystery group and just tell all right now?

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
I see what you did there.

Cliff-Baby and Beatrice are unrelated in this mystery. So with this one of a worthless case, with Red being disallowed lets just move away from everything with Miss I'm an OC because she can't exist.

Now if we take the cliff baby as on of the younger people on this island then it would have to be Kanon or Shannon for about the right ages.

So more random questing to turn the table will be needed.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Easy because just like her maker they don't really do what their title says, Miracles just looks for worlds where what she wants happens not make the impossible happen. And Truth as shown earlier doesn't really do that much thinking.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Think of it as instead of going magic is real more of its I know what to do and its my turn to tell this story, which someone made with Love

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Well I have read enough to know who the killer is. Or at least guess who: Lion/Shannon/Kanon/Beatrice the Third is the one who after the massive amount of misery on this Island and it's family chose to kill them all.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Ok now that I'm back with more time. I'll explain a bit more of my logic. If we are following Knox rules then other than the witch's IS there can be no new people. Yes they changed the rules in this last one but it has always seem that the red from before is not really changed. As such Lion must be one of the people we have already seen. Now another thing to throw people off is this last case being a mismatch of time and people.

So if we already seen someone who as already has a lot of work hiding the real identity has been about, Shannon/Karon and also Beatrice. As such I'm going to jump a little and add one more person to this mix of person Lion.

Now if this one person has this much focus, this many hints about something more, than this Person is the key to the whole thing. This is the person who sent the letters and money to those family died, this is the person who planed to kill.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
The 'culprit' who can kill everyone at 24:00 on October 5th, no matter where they are. It's possible to make a certain hypothesis for that time. You might call that the other treasure of the Golden Land."

I can guess what this is. Key is this, one treasure is the gold from the sub, a military sub. Battler was right about their being bombs on the island.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
"...Yes, now you can look back and have a drink, while seeing how much of your theory was right. I'm tired of playing the part of the bad guy... and of being a miko. You're done with me now. Bye, Lion. And bye to you too, observer witches."

I believe this when All Witchs are dead. This is the one who with only one person, the one tied most close to their Origin who claimed to be a total monster.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Now here something to think about, its already been proven that Red Truth doesn't mean its true or it has to be accepted as truth at all. As seen by the Red Sword beating Red Truth. So I claim "ALL THIS IS TRUE-" as a red lie. What is true in one world may not be true in another.

I gladly waiting for another trump to show and change the rules again. As I said before when the author made it so that Red Truth can be overridden they opened a far too large plot hole. All kinds of things can just walk in with a hole that big.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
As been said Red Truth is misleading. Besides I know it is true .... for Bernkastel. It seems for most witches Happiness is something that doesn't exist. Specially for Bern who's back story I did some reading on. Bern like many other witches is a empty shell of some who was miserable and turned against humanity in attempt to fill the holes.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Now now don't dismiss hope that much. Without some from of hope thinking life does not exist.

Now then lets see what the liar is up to. Also I was right Bernkastel can not stop being a villain no matter how much they claim, which fits because it was their pieces which had red truth over rule red truth and breaking the game. So why wouldn't the master follow the same "I changed the rules so I win even if I have to throw the table" be any different.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Well I'm going to still wait to see where this witch breaks her word. This empty left behind of a small girl has no friends. Not after what her origin story.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013

resurgam40 posted:

And our Berne has put her in the perfect headspace to do that, firmly rejecting Battler's party as misleading and inept (which to be fair it is)... but possibly rejecting any chance of happiness or peace. In the past, this might have been my chance to rail on about what an awful monster I think Berne is, but after reading this update, another possibility reveals itself: that Berne, for all her standoffish bluster, might actually think that she's helping Ange by doing this. And I do not know which possibility is more terrible and sad. :smith:

This from what I seen her act and her piece and her history could never been seen in red if "Help Ange to be Happy or Satisfied." Berne is not one to forgive ever.

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Once again a reminder that all witchs wish for death both their own and others.

Also this truth of what happened is indeed foolish, the key of who is already reveled, the true identity of the one who set this off, the child and grandchild of Kinzo. So the who is answered already,and the heart of why is shown, all other parts doesn't matter, not the how, not exact where, . The mystery is solved, all this is trying to rip out the heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLord
Apr 28, 2013

Robindaybird posted:

Gonna quote just because God drat it feels good someone wiped the smirk off of her face.

Finally, been waiting for this time of a smack been put on this hollow shell.

• Locked thread