Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

oath2order posted:

prof can you just post the next update already? jesus.

Please, I get that some folks are thirsty but others are just drowning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I honestly figured that Erika's red words were the "truth" that she perceives, but where the hell was she going with that red anyway? I guess it doesn't matter since she's dead (again?) and may not be coming back.
:smith:

:unsmith:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
:shittypop: Goddamn that's some good art. Can't wait for the manga art update after the tea party.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Christ this update really bites into that happy ending with Ange basically complimenting fan-fiction. Also Ange talking about everyone dying in an accident (was it referred to an accident before?) anyway is probably the last flag telling me to solve the mystery, but maybe thats just how I feel after reading through Higurashi's 6th episode "happy ending".

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

ZiegeDame posted:

So who else saw the pile of raw meat and thought Ange was coming back to the game board layer?

hosed up that my first though seeing meat was the fact that Bern and Lambda ate Ange's remains too, this game really molds innocent minds to devilish conclusions. :witch:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

oath2order posted:

I am fairly sure that half the thread wants to know what shannon's got going on there at this point. And not just because they're a bunch of creepy goons either.

We still need to know if breast taping method X is reliable.

Danaru posted:

Prof if you ever need another new thread title, let this be it

I want this to have more competition.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I'm just gonna spitball based on nothing that it's a young Beatrice and their brother who's anti-magic to an extreme. I mean Erika is loving dead so Battler needs a new rival, why not an older brother to reflect that he should remember his sister is gonna have a lovely life without him.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I'll be honest I miss read pinching with punching until thread pointed it out, and thought butt was a miss translation of back or something. Now that I realize how wrong I was it is definitely weird regardless, but they're doing it as a discrete way to point out to Will he's putting the dick in Private Dick. At least so far, maybe Lion is a pervert too I mean they are related to Battler.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

bman in 2288 posted:

Dysfunctional.

I was gonna say dead.

oath2order posted:

I think the real question is how the hell does Lion pinch will's butt through pants and a trenchcoat?

Who said they were using hands?

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I feel like this would be the update to sing Cat's in the cradle, especially after resugram40's latest hit. Still holding on to that for Rudolf's eventual confession, if that ever happens.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Despite how everything will turn out, I think that Genji might be the best Dad on this island. There is a high chance this statement will boil over in the next update so I'm mentioning it while I am still so naïve.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Shovel whacks aren't something to get so worked up about, I was shovel whacked last week and I feel great.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I can fight the feeling that this story won't end until Battler and George settle things with a shirtless fist fight on the rooftop wherein they reveal they're sick Dragon tats on their backs, or I'm reading too far not far enough into it.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

alcharagia posted:

Please. George would have a carp tattoo.

After some thought, we all know he would have a tattoo of the art from his wolf shirt.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I know it's gotten real dark lately with the whole Kyrie murdering everyone that wasn't already dead, but I'm sure it's all uphill from here. Just ignore that there happens to be 6 corpses there conveniently for the first twilight and it'll all be fine.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I wonder what kind of character they could introduce in episode 8, and more importantly if they would be half as great as Lion and Will. It would be silly to deny the introduction of a new character at this point.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

bman in 2288 posted:

What the gently caress did I just read

Cocane reviving the dead and bringing a family back together.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

"<Hhhhhappy Halloween!! And trick-or-treeeeeeeeeeaaaaat!!>"

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

bman in 2288 posted:

You shut the gently caress up, small bombs are the best and I will hear none of your slander against it.

Also in a way it was the answer to everything anyway, seconded.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I’ve had a stupid grin on my face since the last update and its still there at the end of this one, I love this silly game.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I asked if Bern getting punched by Battler was a real thing or a joke at the end of the last thread and found out it’s a spoiler and deleted that part of my post. If you were someone who was spoiled before I deleted it, I’m so sorry I thought it was too good to be true.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Kyrie shoots with one are to look cool and as a result misses constantly, or at least never lands a fatal shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I’m so glad you’ve shared this incredible story here, otherwise I would have passed Umineko off as some lackluster anime sequel to Higurashi (which I already don’t like). I really don’t go play through VN’s, but going through mostly blind with the thread made it into an already wild ride into an amazing one. Even though all I really added were some terrible photoshops and jokes.

• Locked thread