Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Good playing! Big fan of Fahey, that's cool that you picked him up.

As for advice, it's hard to say exactly, but I think the best thing to rule out any time there is an issue of technique is to think about how you are sitting/holding the guitar. I find a lot of times that I struggle to play something or play it well, adjusting my position either fixes the problem or helps to bring to light what the problem actually is. From your videos, nothing jumped out at me as looking problematic or all that different (other than the index finger), but it's hard to tell from the different angles of the videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread