Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

i think my fave is some 18 year old who livestreamed his suicide by shooting himself in the chest with a shotgun with his mom and dad in the next room and they came in and had to watch their son bleed out lmao

lm bo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

i think my fave is some 18 year old who livestreamed his suicide by shooting himself in the chest with a shotgun with his mom and dad in the next room and they came in and had to watch their son bleed out lmao

Lol that's a good prank

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Brutal social experiment

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i think she was just trying to help imo ok

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
suicide is rad as gently caress

The whole anti-suicide scene is so fcuking pathetic. Wanting people that live everyday in horrible pain to continue living is sick. It's a Disney-fied view of the world. They tell you to stick around and surround yourself with mall products and consumer goods. Meanwhile anything you could ever buy in any store is made with the blood sweat and tears of third world women and children.

You don't "go green'' by buying a car. You do it by removing yourself from the diarrhea-fountain known as "life"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ProperCoochie posted:

The whole anti-suicide scene is so fcuking pathetic. Wanting people that live everyday in horrible pain to continue living is sick. It's a Disney-fied view of the world. They tell you to stick around and surround yourself with mall products and consumer goods. Meanwhile anything you could ever buy in any store is made with the blood sweat and tears of third world women and children.

You don't "go green'' by buying a car. You do it by removing yourself from the diarrhea-fountain known as "life"

:same:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

ProperCoochie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEddCLW3SM

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I told my ex on facebook that instead of stalking me that she should

a: put a loaded shotgun to her head
b: make it cum

am I going to be in any trouble if she goes through with it? now i feel kinda bad but not really

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The wikipedia suicide and ts12 (gender studies suicide) were different things. One kill he is self because of FYAD loving with him, the other killed he is self because he gave booze to minors and then assaulted the cop who tried to arrest him for selling booze for minors.

holy gently caress, this changes everything :psyduck:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Where can I read about murderous FYADs

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ProperCoochie posted:

I don't think suicide is cool or good but I don't understand just how removed from reality society is where they say "hey we're marching for suicide! we care" then you could measure, with damning results how many people actually end up with a healthy relationship and a good circle of friends after openly presenting their suicidal or even just heavily depressed mind to the world. It doesn't happen unless you can compensate and offer something to their greed, be rich and depressed sure, people will then and only then drink both life's wine and it's gall with you. If you admit, or even come across as a person who embodies nihilism (not by choice but as a result of your life and view of the world) you absolutely will lose friends, people will find the proper vocabulary to speak of you as someone who needs to be dismissed while absolving themselves of the guilt. It's human nature to want to be attracted to attractive things and avoid things that make you feel bad. The suicide prevention marches, lovely concerts, internet memes, are all to absolve society of guilt from creating a place that makes people unhappy.

"One night in long bygone times, man awoke and saw himself.
He saw that he was naked under cosmos, homeless in his
own body. All things dissolved before his testing thought,
wonder above wonder, horror above horror unfolded in his mind.

Then woman too awoke and said it was time to go and slay.
And he fetched his bow and arrow, a fruit of the marriage of
spirit and hand, and went outside beneath the stars. But as the
beasts arrived at their waterholes where he expected them of
habit, he felt no more the tiger’s bound in his blood, but a
great psalm about the brotherhood of suffering between
everything alive.

That day he did not return with prey, and when they found
him by the next new moon, he was sitting dead by the
waterhole."

-Peter Wessel Zapffe

Back to the topic at hand: The dumb bitch wasn't even dating the guy let alone loved him, she was not suicidal herself, they had no pact or kinship and she encouraged a mentally ill abused kid to kill himself repeatedly for weeks via text because she already had typed up drafts for tweets to join the professional victims and representatives of victims community. Could have gotten her a job in HR or some other bullshit had she not been so loving stupid to use the internet to keep a record of what a horrible evil shithead she was.

extra stout fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 17, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Harakiri Potter posted:

I told my ex on facebook that instead of stalking me that she should

a: put a loaded shotgun to her head
b: make it cum

am I going to be in any trouble if she goes through with it? now i feel kinda bad but not really

I think the thing that separated this from your standard fare of e-trolling was that even when he had doubts she was actively encouraging him, like it went beyond "go kill yourself" and provided a measurable difference in whether or not he follow through (at least that particular night).

get back in the car lmao.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Three Olives posted:

There was the goon who lit himself on fire to self-immolate and just ended up with disfiguring burns on his face.

Enfield is good, though.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Arrhythmia posted:

Enfield is good, though.

:yeah:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Didn't the goon who carried the printer for the girl who didn't like him kill himself?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Was that zerglingminor or a different goon

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Didn't the goon who carried the printer for the girl who didn't like him kill himself?

No but he should have

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

extra stout posted:

Back to the topic at hand: The dumb bitch wasn't even dating the guy let alone loved him, she was not suicidal herself, they had no pact or kinship and she encouraged a mentally ill abused kid to kill himself repeatedly for weeks via text because she already had typed up drafts for tweets to join the professional victims and representatives of victims community. Could have gotten her a job in HR or some other bullshit had she not been so loving stupid to use the internet to keep a record of what a horrible evil shithead she was.

If you're talking about fivehead I think they were "dating"

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

unpleasantly turgid posted:

wait so i havent been following this case. did she encourage him to do it because they were both clinically depressed and wanted out together or did she secretly hate him or whats the deal here?

I've read an article on it, didnt really go over her motive

She was clearly influenced by the alien living in her head.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

He killed himself but he was not printer goon I don't think

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

extra stout posted:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/news/20170203/judge-moves-trial-date-to-june-5-in-michelle-carter-case

Looks like her lawyers still have this poo poo show going on hoping they can get her into purgatory. If I were the sheriff and this was 1825, she'd hang.

No you wouldn't because pinkerton agents would take custody of her so they could glean more knowledge of the future from her idiot

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Psycho Society posted:

zerglingminor did kill himself, someone posted his obit years ago, printer goon also killed himself

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lotsa goons kill themselves they could at least have the courtesy to do it in a funny way and also make sure it is documented for us

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

extra stout posted:

zerglingminor did kill himself, someone posted his obit years ago, printer goon also killed himself

I know of 4 goons who killed themselves.

Stiletto Null
ZerglingMinor
Printer Goon

I don't remember the details, don't think it was a suicide but TCC goon who broiled himself in a car

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
TCC goon died at the movie theatre with his obese goon wife.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

like if i was going to list top 3 self pwns probably be

1.)Russian kid who jumped off building cause of anime
2.)Goon who jumped off bridge cause of wikipedia and womens studies
3.)this kid

lol who was the russian kid who jumped due to anime

i need details son

*lights a bowl with a cupped hand and inhales deeply*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That Robot posted:

i need details son

Seeing an anime character die allegedly inspired a 14 year-old Russian boy to jump one hundred feet to his death, says a report.

According to Mail Online, Leonid Hmelev committed suicide after seeing his favorite character, Naruto character Itachi Uchiha, die in anime Naruto: Shippuden. The character's death reportedly saddened the boy.

It's been known since 2008 that the character dies.

‘I always told him he spent too much time watching the TV-he didn't know what was reality and what was fiction anymore," said his father, Ivan.

Hmelev left home after watching Naruto: Shippuden, leaving a message on a social networking site that he was "planning an ending". His body was discovered after being missing for two days.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

extra stout posted:

Hey I think you need to learn some respect for women. Have you thought about taking a Gender Studies course

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Itachi Uchiha dies? loving spoiler alert that poo poo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ty peppar was the best suicidal goon

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

ty peppar was the best suicidal goon

Was he PrinterGoon

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Harakiri Potter posted:

I don't remember the details, don't think it was a suicide but TCC goon who broiled himself in a car

Bill Barber posted:

TCC goon died at the movie theatre with his obese goon wife.

You're both right. TCC is full of hilarity from ~*~beyond the grave~*~

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gently caress da Mods posted:

Was he PrinterGoon
if PrinterGoon killed himself because FYAD did that wikipedia sabotage contest, then yeah

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

That Robot posted:

i need details son

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

get that OUT of my face posted:

if PrinterGoon killed himself because FYAD did that wikipedia sabotage contest, then yeah

who was that

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Ha mental illnesss ha

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
And later on in the series Itachi comes back from the dead. Russian kid was a bit premature with that suicide.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress da Mods posted:

bc his nasty white girlfriend was like "do it"

lmao

why was it important to the story to emphasize her race?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Someone post the forehead, it's insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

And later on in the series Itachi comes back from the dead. Russian kid was a bit premature with that suicide.

Russian kid will be back next season

• Locked thread