Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Harakiri Potter posted:

i dunno about a mosin nagant bayonet killing me but it doesn't seem too far fetched

Please keep posting these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Class Warcraft posted:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Did you tell her you needed space or something? Cause she seems to be giving you as much as she can in those texts.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Nooner posted:

elliot "never scored" rodgers is less funny cause he murdered a bunch of kids just cause he had a tiny dick and never touched a woman.

Its more funny when people just own themselves. It is pretty funny that he never scored tho

post ur dick?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Solice Kirsk posted:

Did you tell her you needed space or something? Cause she seems to be giving you as much as she can in those texts.

Lol

Sithas
May 12, 2001
My hovercraft is full of eels.

extra stout posted:

if you consider that most of us posting here will die of heart disease, car accidents, pulmonary embolism, maybe a nuclear holocaut, dying by mosin nagant sounds amazingly brave and classical

i know a certain dog that could confirm or deny this

you know, if it was alive.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Toadvine posted:

Goonchausen by proxy

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

lol

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Class Warcraft posted:

they're getting less and less coherent. and she's been sending pictures of her butt with things sticking out of her starfish. like, greedo from the original star wars toys and a small bust of franz liszt

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'm the ruffies

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harakiri Potter posted:

they're getting less and less coherent. and she's been sending pictures of her butt with things sticking out of her starfish. like, greedo from the original star wars toys and a small bust of franz liszt

Watch out friend she's gonna ruffie you

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

p o s t t h e b u t t p i c s

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

These stories are inspiring me to kill myself

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Does she take requests

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
arent those just titles to news triphop vaporwave tracks or some poo poo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress da Mods posted:

p o s t t h e b u t t p i c s

i w a n n a s e e t h e s t i n k y g r e e d o

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
tiny girl puts greedo in her butt and then gently caress

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

needo the greedo

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
post the roadkill pic

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
b g n i p p l s b i g l i f e

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

chernobyl kinsman posted:

post the roadkill pic

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
f5 until butt pics

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

chernobyl kinsman posted:

post the roadkill pic

i have the cleanup from the road kill. the cops and my house mate wouldn't touch any of the dead poo poo at the end of the driveway so i had to go down with the gator, throw them in the back and chuck em in the corn field. it's hosed up. the cops wouldn't even take the note, which was written in crayon on the back of a daffy duck kids coloring thing. it's so bizarre. she must have driven all over, grabbed a pile of dead stuff and then brought them back.

the cops did keep the knife, which figures, probably the nice spyderco one she used to tell me she'd cut my dick off with.

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/t31N7wJ.jpg :nms:

yes, it says "i love you" on the coloring thing she did, and yes, those are all dead groundhogs she left

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

it will b 3pic

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

i have the cleanup from the road kill. the cops and my house mate wouldn't touch any of the dead poo poo at the end of the driveway so i had to go down with the gator, throw them in the back and chuck em in the corn field. it's hosed up. the cops wouldn't even take the note, which was written in crayon on the back of a daffy duck kids coloring thing. it's so bizarre. she must have driven all over, grabbed a pile of dead stuff and then brought them back.

the cops did keep the knife, which figures, probably the nice spyderco one she used to tell me she'd cut my dick off with.

yes, it says "i love you" on the coloring thing she did, and yes, those are all dead groundhogs she left

she seems nice

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
She's demonstrating her ability to hunt and provide for her spawn. Seems like a catch imo

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

give us greedo

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i'm supposed to die tonight so if that happens i have a friend ready to dump greedo pics and now she's putting things in her vagina, too. i won't look at dr pepper cans again the same way.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Harakiri Potter posted:

i'm supposed to die tonight so if that happens i have a friend ready to dump greedo pics and now she's putting things in her vagina, too. i won't look at dr pepper cans again the same way.

Buy her an account

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Harakiri Potter posted:

she must've been wild in bed

Harakiri Potter posted:

:justpost:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Psycho Society posted:

She's demonstrating her ability to hunt and provide for her spawn. Seems like a catch imo

Harakiri Potter posted:

A hunter AND she can grip a soda can!? Don't let her get away!

Stay safe, homie. I honestly hope nothing bad happens.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Usually ceiling fans should be screwed to a ceiling joist, so it should support a suicidal adult's weight.. It's just the knot work of tying to each blade support to evenly connect the noose. Also all that extra weight might seize up the motor, possible fire hazard. But if found in time would be an excellent find.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
don't get murdered that's totally lame dude

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This is America buy a gun

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I really like the crazy ex texts best things I've read online in a long time

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Sid Vicious posted:

I really like the crazy ex texts best things I've read online in a long time

Truly a wonderful toe dip

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wanna see the Greedo butt

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

The face of evil.

And here's the old classic "an hero"

“He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he’s on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn’t his task, He shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we’ll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch. ~Lila”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Lmbo Mitch

• Locked thread