Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i stuck a stretch armstrong in my butt u guys wanna see

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

edit: nm

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 21, 2017

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Sorry I'm only interested in double suicides with attractive women. So romantic although I haven't yet found a willing partner. The garden-variety suicide really does nothing for me

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

JiveHonky posted:

i stuck a stretch armstrong in my butt u guys wanna see

if I say yes will you leave dead rodents on m you know what gently caress it ok yes

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

whoflungpoop posted:

if I say yes will you leave dead rodents on m you know what gently caress it ok yes

Check you are pms

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ts12 was the most shameful goon in history

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

quote:

So I mixed up a 2mg/ml solution and I'm going to drop 2mg before I go to work (t-minus 1 hour.)

So I ended up dropping 1mg, waiting a half hour, then dropping 1.5mg. A lot of clumsiness, people accusing me of being drunk at work, etc. Not a whole lot in the way of memory loss. Considering dosing 4mg tomorrow morning first thing, thoughts?

quote:

I haven't over reacted in any way so far. I don't know where that line is between being less anxious and being poo poo faced to where you break things and order huge TVs and end up sleeping naked outside.

I'm gonna find out, dosing 6mg now.

2 days later....

quote:

been in hospital past two days

no car now

Apparently I got called to work Wednesday morning, got there, clocked in, took a few orders, was told to go home. on way home, I wrecked, flipping my car and breaking a wheel off. got taken to a local commmunity hospital, life-flighting to a bigger one and that takes up all of thursday. last night appartently i tried to kill myself with 12 percocets (i got them as pain meds for my wreck) and herei am now

no car, no pain meds, and no telephones

i flushed the rest of my phenazepam, gently caress that poo poo right good.

dont do this you just forget days of your life and get clumsy, not a fun drug

I'm dead loving serious. Now the people I live with won't give me any of my pain meds so i'm loving doubling up over in pain over here.

my arms feel roadrashed, but that's just from all the tape and IVs they gave me.

seriously gently caress this poo poo.

e: a cool edit in the story is that the two guys who were with me during the life-flight transfer thing gave me 100mg dilaudid twice, they were both paramedics and really cool guys.

my accident tox screen came clean though, i havent had a clear enough head to investigate but someone told me it was a six panel

Figured I'd follow up on this. Since I forget December 1st - December 4thish, here's the entire story.

I dosed 2.5mg on December 1st, and then went to work. I don't remember much else about this day, pretty sure nothing big happened.

Wednesday, 11:00am: I dose 6mg.

Wednesday, 11:40am: I leave my house in my work clothes, wearing no shoes.

Wednesday, 11:55am: I arrive at work, apparently after swerving all over the road and almost hitting a telephone pole near our local library.

The telephone pole is on the right side of the road, in-between the road and the library. According to a friend who witnessed me driving to work, he thought I was going to the library.

Wednesday, 12:00pm - 12:07pm: I apparently have not only fallen down, but passed out. The big cheese is at work currently, but from what I recall has said nothing to me. A lower manager asks me to go sit down because I am apparently hosed up. I, instead, walk out to my car and proceed to head home.

Wednesday, 12:13pm: According to the State Highway Patrol's report, I struck a deer and went off the right side of the road. I then took out a 10 foot tall advertisement sign, ramped my SUV (an Oldsmobile Bravada) up a dead tree, flipping it on its left side. I remember the car being sideways, and having a cracked windshield.

Wednesday, between 12:15 and 12:30pm: Someone helps me out my passenger door and sits me in their car until the squads arrive.

Wednesday, before nighttime: I call my work and tell them I got in a car accident, effectively freaking them out. I also threaten to kill my lesser manager for loving with my family (I have no clue how that even makes sense.) I am taken to [LOCAL HOSPITAL HERE], apparently complaining about stomach and elbow pains. Doctors fear internal injuries, and determine that I should be life-flighted to a bigger hospital. Bad weather prevents me from being flown, and I must be taken via ambulance to a bigger hospital.

Wednesday, during the transfer: Two paramedics administer 200mcg of Dilaudid to me, and I remember having a normal conversation with them, just not what it was about.

Wednesday, sometime between 3pm and 9pm, at [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]: I am admitted with bradycardia (HELLO OPIATES AND BENZOS) and vehicular injuries. Apparently my sister comes into my room, crying and screaming. I eject my family from my hospital room.

Thursday, 4:30pm: I am discharged from [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]. I remember not being able to lift my head, and being wheeled out of the hospital without moving any part of my body.

Friday, 1:00am: I consume 12 percocets (prescribed for pain) to try and kill myself.

Friday, 2:30am: I receive activated charcoal and get my stomach pumped.

Friday, 3:xxpm: I am threatened by the hospital's psych that if I don't take some Wellbutrin and Celexa (meds that I was previously on) that I would not be allowed to leave the hospital until the 72 hour observation period ended. I said, gently caress that poo poo and took them.

Friday, 6:30pm: I am discharged from [SMALLER HOSPITAL HERE].

All in all, my medical bills are something of $26,000 and my SUV is totaled. I blew the front two tires (THEY WERE LESS THAN ONE WEEK OLD ) I didn't break any bones, just a few bruises. No citation from the Highway Patrol, nobody else hurt, everybody's happy.

below posted on dec 19th, yes 3 days after he wrote the above

quote:

Alright, so I decided on a route of encapsulation and simply just to see if I can do it, I ordered more. I know this is probably retarded, and I don't intend to consume it for awhile - only equal or less than 2mg/4days for situational anxiety.

I'll let you guys know how I do.

Also, baggie guy added a 200mg baggie - that's what I ordered. So not too much extra product lingering.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that he dilutes his phen, with safeorscam giving him a weak 6.3/10 (5.9 for the past 30 days.)

VVVVVVV

As an aside, I'm not really that concerned about it. I told one of the people I live with after my accident what happened and I'm going to let him know about the new batch coming in so he can keep an eye on me, in exchange for me buying his cigarettes for a couple weeks.

Problem solved.

last post in the thread was dec 29th by him

quote:

Actually, I took a bit more a little later, and I feel less anxious than usual, without any euphoric effects that normally come with benzos.I talked to two very cute girls who seemed to be interested today, when normally I don't find myself making any sort of conversation with strangers.

I haven't over reacted in any way so far. I don't know where that line is between being less anxious and being poo poo faced to where you break things and order huge TVs and end up sleeping naked outside

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I decided a while ago that if/when I do the needful I'd buy a bunch of drugs and starve myself, not drink any water and not sleep until I die and stream it all while I play some games and chill with whoever turns up.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Munchables posted:

I decided a while ago that if/when I do the needful I'd buy a bunch of drugs and starve myself, not drink any water and not sleep until I die and stream it all while I play some games and chill with whoever turns up.

Why wouldn't u just OD, what's with the long drawn-out death plan?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

Why wouldn't u just OD, what's with the long drawn-out death plan?

I wanted to see how long it'd take

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Munchables posted:

I wanted to see how long it'd take

about 3 days with no water

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Well, whatever I just thought it'd be fun :shrug:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Munchables posted:

Well, whatever I just thought it'd be fun :shrug:

your a very strange person

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I was in a bad place lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Munchables posted:

I was in a bad place lol
sup lol

my thing was I was going to do a bunch of pills right before jumping off the golden gate bridge, and shoot myself on the way down. no fuckin around in a vegetative state because I missed the brain stem or whatever, really kill the motherfucking poo poo out of myself
originally instead of the gun and pills I wanted to be hit by lightning on the way down, but I realized that was kind of unrealistic as I grew up

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Lol at the lightning. Yeah, I was trying to come up with a way that had the lowest chances of me messing it up and ending up paralyzed or alive but severely injured, so I figured utter deprivation of basic needs would do it, and then I could see how crazy the trips got when my body doesn't have the resources to live, plus video games.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Please don't kill yourself, ty

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

Please don't kill yourself, ty

pretty sure the guy talking really loudly about how totally real and public his suicide attempt totally would have been is probably the last person that would actually commit suicide

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Space Crabs posted:

pretty sure the guy talking really loudly about how totally real and public his suicide attempt totally would have been is probably the last person that would actually commit suicide
hence the past tense? we're not feeling sorry for ourselves, dude, we're sympathizing over a negative experience we both went through and trying to emphasize the humorous side

if I wanted to bum people out, the reason for the goofy-assed lightning thing is that I was an 11 year old child, and I was ideating suicide at that age because I realized I was gay, and I thought that that meant that I didn't have a future. so, yeah, I was definitely too ashamed to share this stuff while I was actually going through it, and that's a bad thing. it means I didn't get help. so, maybe it can be helpful to destigmitize the experience by making it okay to talk about? and therapeutic for the people who went through it to be open about it? maybe maybe maybe

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Greedo did suicide by pirate

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Choose life choose greedo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Why the poo poo wouldn't you just get a suicide bag

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

vyst posted:

Why the poo poo wouldn't you just get a suicide bag

WE ORDERED 50 WHY ISN'T ANYONE TAKING THEM

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

greedo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cubone posted:

hence the past tense? we're not feeling sorry for ourselves, dude, we're sympathizing over a negative experience we both went through and trying to emphasize the humorous side

if I wanted to bum people out, the reason for the goofy-assed lightning thing is that I was an 11 year old child, and I was ideating suicide at that age because I realized I was gay, and I thought that that meant that I didn't have a future. so, yeah, I was definitely too ashamed to share this stuff while I was actually going through it, and that's a bad thing. it means I didn't get help. so, maybe it can be helpful to destigmitize the experience by making it okay to talk about? and therapeutic for the people who went through it to be open about it? maybe maybe maybe

why would you care about being gay if you live in SF lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Nooner posted:

why would you care about being gay if you live in SF lol
guess you just can't take too much of a 6th grader's worldliness on assumption :shrug:

some other things I didn't know about at age 11:
- colonialism
- alan turing, john maynard keynes, harvey milk, jean cocteau, e.m. forster, allen ginsberg
- why are there seasons?
- how to pee without also pooing if you're just peeing but you also have to poo
- the undertaker didn't really "abduct" stephanie mcmahon
- economy: what is this?
- prohibition
- never going to be an animorph
- rap music

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Cubone posted:

wait a sec... what?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

- why are there seasons?

holy drat you were dumb

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

wait a sec... what?
drat it I knew somebody was gonna stop me on that one

okay, so, if you're sitting down, you can poo and pee, but if you're standing up, you can only pee, right?
so, from earlier than I can remember, I used this system:
1) when you go to bathroom, think about whether you have to poo
2) if you do, sit down
that's it. so every time I went to the bathroom, I was set up to just let it all go, so I never encountered a situation where I had to deal with the fact that you have two different release valves down there.
then one day, and I remember because when I figured it out I knew it was some poo poo everybody else already knew, I was out walking, and I had to go to the bathroom. I knew I could pee in the bushes, and I'd done that before, but never when I had to poo, too. so I held them both for about 5 minutes before I realized I could just pee

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

drat it I knew somebody was gonna stop me on that one

okay, so, if you're sitting down, you can poo and pee, but if you're standing up, you can only pee, right?
so, from earlier than I can remember, I used this system:
1) when you go to bathroom, think about whether you have to poo
2) if you do, sit down
that's it. so every time I went to the bathroom, I was set up to just let it all go, so I never encountered a situation where I had to deal with the fact that you have two different release valves down there.
then one day, and I remember because when I figured it out I knew it was some poo poo everybody else already knew, I was out walking, and I had to go to the bathroom. I knew I could pee in the bushes, and I'd done that before, but never when I had to poo, too. so I held them both for about 5 minutes before I realized I could just pee

:confused: :confused: :confused:

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

I want a shirt with all those texts on it

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

Cubone posted:

- alan turing, john maynard keynes, harvey milk, jean cocteau, e.m. forster, allen ginsberg

Wait?!?!?! Keynes was gay?

EDIT: God as my witness, I had no idea he had a gay diary.

wernox fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 23, 2017

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cubone posted:

guess you just can't take too much of a 6th grader's worldliness on assumption :shrug:

some other things I didn't know about at age 11:
- colonialism
- why are there seasons?
- the undertaker didn't really "abduct" stephanie mcmahon
- economy: what is this?
- prohibition
- never going to be an animorph
- rap music
Were you homeschooled by a literal retard?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

i have no idea who these people are

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Schizophrenia is god's own art gallery

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"quantuplets"

Space Camp fuckup