Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol yeah that was p funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
like if i was going to list top 3 self pwns probably be

1.)Russian kid who jumped off building cause of anime
2.)Goon who jumped off bridge cause of wikipedia and womens studies
3.)this kid

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

then what is your list bruh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The wikipedia suicide and ts12 (gender studies suicide) were different things. One kill he is self because of FYAD loving with him, the other killed he is self because he gave booze to minors and then assaulted the cop who tried to arrest him for selling booze for minors.

holy gently caress, this changes everything :psyduck:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lotsa goons kill themselves they could at least have the courtesy to do it in a funny way and also make sure it is documented for us

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mammal Sauce posted:

Good list, but Budd Dwyer and the female newscaster that shot herself on air because she couldn't keep a relationship would be pretty high up there too.

gently caress didnt even think about budd dwyer uhhhg going to need some serious reevaluation...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
elliot "never scored" rodgers is less funny cause he murdered a bunch of kids just cause he had a tiny dick and never touched a woman.

Its more funny when people just own themselves. It is pretty funny that he never scored tho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RIP HP, jerked his dick off to death lookin at pic of dr pepper in a vag

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harakiri Potter posted:

my mom is dead, not cool

please do the needful and post the pics

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cubone posted:

hence the past tense? we're not feeling sorry for ourselves, dude, we're sympathizing over a negative experience we both went through and trying to emphasize the humorous side

if I wanted to bum people out, the reason for the goofy-assed lightning thing is that I was an 11 year old child, and I was ideating suicide at that age because I realized I was gay, and I thought that that meant that I didn't have a future. so, yeah, I was definitely too ashamed to share this stuff while I was actually going through it, and that's a bad thing. it means I didn't get help. so, maybe it can be helpful to destigmitize the experience by making it okay to talk about? and therapeutic for the people who went through it to be open about it? maybe maybe maybe

why would you care about being gay if you live in SF lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harakiri Potter posted:

she said she went casket shopping for me so i didn't look like a total human being at my funeral so i guess oh well

:stonk:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hatebag posted:

Swallowed by a sarlac

Holy poo poo hahahaha

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harakiri Potter posted:

lolin at my new av

thanks

lmao that owns

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SpaceClown posted:

its alright

y'all are losing your minds over the greedo thing but its not that funny imo

between this and your goku thread youre being a real debbie downer today SC :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harakiri Potter posted:

Ricky is imaginary, she doesn't have a kid but that's not stopping Ricky from buying her a forums account.

aww poo poo, looks like dare is about to have some competition for forums crazy person

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

She looks like the personification of the lose theme on the price is right

lol this is a good burn right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Brain Curry posted: