Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i thought this was going to be a joke post cause nobody cares about people who kill themselves
"Life goes on" bro, crack beer, go to dinner, go to work, maintian social etiquette, well that was sad but what could anyone do...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Nooner posted:

elliot "never scored" rodgers is less funny cause he murdered a bunch of kids just cause he had a tiny dick and never touched a woman.

Its more funny when people just own themselves. It is pretty funny that he never scored tho

post ur dick?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

you jmust get really lack luster, sort of confused boners with every text

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

cons: off meds, greedo in anus

pros: clean butt, well groomed, greedo in anus

i dunno, beggars cant be choosers.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

whats the difference between hearing voices schizophrenically and hearing voices

doctors say it is sometimes stress / other things, or normal etc or a lesser form of psychosis or something but every time you hear of someone with voices theyre a schizo

I mean once greedo goes up your rear end in a top hat and you decorate your ex-bfs lawn with naked barbies and run over motorcyclists for being loud it's obvious but.. before that..

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

also attesting to the fact that goat meat is loving delicious especially if marinaded. dont eat that Screamin Jay Hawkins 37 kids pimp goat tho
too chewy

got any sevens posted:

How many voices do you hear and what do they say?

they tell me to poo poo post

one time i didnt sleep for a week after being really ill and hosed up and heard really far away voices like if you were to hear another conversation on a phone in the background, except they were just commenting on how i was a jack rear end and making sarcastic comments

even my subconscious hates me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

yeah, she can draw a mean dick

i wish i was artistic like that

• Locked thread