Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

like if i was going to list top 3 self pwns probably be

1.)Russian kid who jumped off building cause of anime
2.)Goon who jumped off bridge cause of wikipedia and womens studies
3.)this kid

lol who was the russian kid who jumped due to anime

i need details son

*lights a bowl with a cupped hand and inhales deeply*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Blue Train posted:

Seeing an anime character die allegedly inspired a 14 year-old Russian boy to jump one hundred feet to his death, says a report.

According to Mail Online, Leonid Hmelev committed suicide after seeing his favorite character, Naruto character Itachi Uchiha, die in anime Naruto: Shippuden. The character's death reportedly saddened the boy.

It's been known since 2008 that the character dies.

‘I always told him he spent too much time watching the TV-he didn't know what was reality and what was fiction anymore," said his father, Ivan.

Hmelev left home after watching Naruto: Shippuden, leaving a message on a social networking site that he was "planning an ending". His body was discovered after being missing for two days.

haha oh wow what a dumb kid

putin's pride :smug:

thank you both for replying on this matter

• Locked thread