Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I told my ex on facebook that instead of stalking me that she should

a: put a loaded shotgun to her head
b: make it cum

am I going to be in any trouble if she goes through with it? now i feel kinda bad but not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

extra stout posted:

zerglingminor did kill himself, someone posted his obit years ago, printer goon also killed himself

I know of 4 goons who killed themselves.

Stiletto Null
ZerglingMinor
Printer Goon

I don't remember the details, don't think it was a suicide but TCC goon who broiled himself in a car

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Pawn 17 posted:

I think there are anti bullying laws in some places, so yeah, you are going to jail for murder basically.

oh well, I guess the cops got me. maybe i can just show them the 700 batshit insane texts i've received since February.

sample

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

she had some kind of psychotic episode and is not doing too well. i got a restraining order and a no contact order, neither of which seem to do much to keep her away. the cops who responded to her leaving a bunch of roadkill in my driveway were like "lol, she's a tiny pretty girl, she wouldn't do this" but when there's a knife sticking through a groundhogs head with the note "i love you" it's not hard to figure it all out.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

Did u take a pic of roadkill note

Also lol more text screen grabs

i wasn't home. roomate was. there's a pic out there. it's pretty sick.

that's gonna have to do for a while.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Psycho Society posted:

lmao you told a schizophrenic lady to kill herself

would you like to come over for a glass of mondavi?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i dunno about a mosin nagant bayonet killing me but it doesn't seem too far fetched

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i noticed that wikipedians killing themselves seems to be something that men do. are there documented cases of womyn killing themselves because of wikipedia drama?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Class Warcraft posted:

Please keep posting these.

they're getting less and less coherent. and she's been sending pictures of her butt with things sticking out of her starfish. like, greedo from the original star wars toys and a small bust of franz liszt

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

chernobyl kinsman posted:

post the roadkill pic

i have the cleanup from the road kill. the cops and my house mate wouldn't touch any of the dead poo poo at the end of the driveway so i had to go down with the gator, throw them in the back and chuck em in the corn field. it's hosed up. the cops wouldn't even take the note, which was written in crayon on the back of a daffy duck kids coloring thing. it's so bizarre. she must have driven all over, grabbed a pile of dead stuff and then brought them back.

the cops did keep the knife, which figures, probably the nice spyderco one she used to tell me she'd cut my dick off with.

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/t31N7wJ.jpg :nms:

yes, it says "i love you" on the coloring thing she did, and yes, those are all dead groundhogs she left

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i'm supposed to die tonight so if that happens i have a friend ready to dump greedo pics and now she's putting things in her vagina, too. i won't look at dr pepper cans again the same way.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

nope. nope. nope.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

get your own greedo, and you might want to :nws: that, ok?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

my mom is dead, not cool

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i have no idea who these people are

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

skeemon posted:

Either greedo didn't happen or she super fat

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/jT2rxwA.jpg :nws:

she said she went casket shopping for me so i didn't look like a total human being at my funeral so i guess oh well

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Munchables posted:

Han poo poo first

lolin at my new av

thanks

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

gently caress da Mods posted:

A mom put greedo in her Anus

Ricky is imaginary, she doesn't have a kid but that's not stopping Ricky from buying her a forums account.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

i'm still alive. been an interesting weekend.

she's been stuffing her shirt with something telling everybody it's my baby and we're getting married. i had to block her number because she was calling me about 50 times a day. then she called my land line and completely filled up the answering machine.

i can't prove she did it but there is a lot of naked barbie dolls and wigs all over my front yard when i came home on saturday night. i didn't feel like picking them up at 3 am, the next morning i found them in a big plastic bin. my house mate saw it and got up and cleaned up. i haven't gone through it all yet but i'm guessing there's a message in there somewhere

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/NlFyJLU.jpg :nws:

tagged because naked dolls

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

surebet posted:

i got to ask, what's the story behind this? like was she normal when you started dating and had a complete break from reality or did you literally stick your dick in crazy?

we were going pretty much steady for a long time. since high school. after she finished grad school she started hearing voices. she was diagnosed as a schizo. she went into long term psychiatric care. she was getting some injection in her hip and was almost completely ok. actually, she was as normal as could be, lost a bit of her sense of humor and got into jesus pretty heavy.

then for some reason she went off the meds. she's run people over in her car for having a loud motorcycle, she started stripping at a club, doing coke and percocets and other poo poo. her life unraveled just as i thought i was getting my old friend back, it's very sad. she's really quite intelligent and nice to look at, too. but she's really, really hosed up right now and i'm depressed thinking about and the fact that i'm going to die a meaningless death at the hands of a maniac.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Was that DARE?

wow. hey dare, when you get another account make sure you buy plat, pm me, i found someone perfect for you

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Menstrual Show posted:

Stay safe butthole greedo

i could probably start another thread with just her insane texts from the past week

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

By the way OP you should look into how your state handles involuntary psychiatric hospitalization, there's a pretty good chance that your schizo friend qualifies.

it's tough to do here. i'll give you an example.

i get a call from the police. she had been arrested for an incident at an antiques shop where she got into a loud argument with the shop keeper. actually, this story is completely nuts and well, she got into a really loud argument with the shopkeeper, who by the way, is another completely insane person. he physically throws her out. she was walking around the shop and talking really loud about how only gay people collect hummels and that blue wedgwood is what faggots eat off of. this place had a lot of old china.

so the guy who owns the shop... who was previously incarcerated for stabbing some dude with an AFRICAN THROWING KNIFE just violates his probation and decides to square off and fight outside. this crazy little bitch maced him and then beat him with a car antenna and then jumped all over a car (lawsuit later for that). they arrest both. by the way, she's about 100 pounds soaking wet. she goes to jail. i don't think this is her first episode involving the cops, but it was close to it.

one of the cops decided to look into a psychiatric evaluation and tries to pump her for information. she just said she had family in carthage. right now her family was traveling, according to her. so this cop calls me up and he's like oh yeah, we got your girlfriend down here, she seems a little out of sorts, there's some concerns we have, do you have any family contact for her parents, siblings? she says they live in carthage. she comes across as calm and collected now.

"first i heard of it" i said. i never knew anything about anyone but her brothers but she grew up local. there's no carthage anywhere near here. so i'm in the station because this is one of the first times she had a crazy meltdown. she says gushing "HANNIBAL IS HERE" and the cop is like "you said your name was.... harry?" and i said "i just figured out where carthage is" and did the point at my head with my finger and rotate it-crazy face thing while she is hugging me with her arms and legs. and the cop says "yeah, apparently it's in mississippi. learn something new every day"

this is what i'm working with.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

man, i dunno you guys are pretty uncultured. and this is coming from a full hick crop farmer with some goats and a lot more of them because it's kidding season now

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Would you like to see a bucket of goat kids?

there you go, takes my mind off getting murdered sometimes.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

this is falstaff

so far, he's got 37 kids.

just a short share time, an interlude because the crazy will never stop

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Faffel posted:

Goats kick rear end, but what are they even for, aside from looking totally metal? Dairy?

What do you do to the excess males

i make fresh chevre. nubians are large goats. they produce about half as much as the saanen, which is like, a third the size. but nubians produce a very fatty milk. so my cheese is loving amazing.

excess males? they get sold at auction or eaten. depends, really. if i'm having a bad crop year, well, gonna eat some goats and then defrost them or smoke them and eat more of them. it's not that hard to figure out, really.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

goat jerky would loving ruin the goon preserved meat black market and it would be years before it recovered

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

so this is still going on

also she broke one of my windows throwing golf balls at my house and then put a realtors sign out in front of the house... she put white cardboard, i think from a cake box, and drew a dick on one side and it says "we support cocks" and then it disappeared. i had my neighbor call and say look out front. and i saw that there was a sign facing away from me. i had been up all night feeding kids and then had my morning delivery guy show up. the sign was gone. i assumed my neighbor or housemate disposed of it.

nope. she didn't like the way it turned out so she went and had it airbrushed in color, then replaced it. i took it and put it in the garage, so i'll photograph that later. cops got involved because of the golf balls all over my yard and the broken window. she also dumped two full cases of really lovely cd's that a local flea market chucked, and put them in a geometric pattern of some sort, i dunno, the wind blew them around. i was picking them up when the police finally showed up to document the damage.

she's currently in a mental health treatment center getting a lot of help, i think. i mean, i hope.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

wait, did they let her keep her phone in the psych hospital?

no, those were screenshots i took earlier in the week

i didn't want to dump them all

weird thing is that the place she is in, you're only allowed to talk to the person admitted if you have a pin number that they give you. for some reason she thought that i wanted to talk to her, which i can't do, so she gave the pin number to a clerk there who called me and told me that it'd be a few days if i wanted to speak. which i don't think is a good idea. she's sent out weird facebook messages before she was in there, mostly about dying with honor in combat in the arena. and then a lot of racist poo poo.

we're just calling her greedo now btw.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

p r o u d p e n i S s u p p o r t e r s

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Anton Chigurh posted:

Agreed. Please tell us what she was like as a lover.

well, i'm glad you asked.

before schizophrenia, pretty good. we had a very healthy physical relationship. nothing crazy, but not completely vanilla.

the last few years? from complete filthy public displays of affection. i got a lot of head. in places that weren't always appropriate. after she started dancing she started dating girls. occasionally she would date one or bring them home and try to talk me into a 3 way. sometimes, i let her have her way. we all have our crosses to bear.

before her mental illness manifested itself, she was sort of a jeans and t-shirt type. after, she developed an obsession with shoes. they couldn't be pointy, and less than a 3 inch heel. she'd wear provocative clothing. driving down the interstate, she'd flash truckers or church buses.

in short, she was the best lay i ever had. but i don't miss her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

the music never stops

• Locked thread