Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

everyone remembers OD self-basting hot car tcc goon whose wife scammed for donations, nobody remembers Brewkakke who had just started his phenazepam dealership when he got too high on his own supply in a park before shipping anything and then his grieving parents' voicemail was swarmed by goons asking for refunds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

quote:

So I mixed up a 2mg/ml solution and I'm going to drop 2mg before I go to work (t-minus 1 hour.)

So I ended up dropping 1mg, waiting a half hour, then dropping 1.5mg. A lot of clumsiness, people accusing me of being drunk at work, etc. Not a whole lot in the way of memory loss. Considering dosing 4mg tomorrow morning first thing, thoughts?

quote:

I haven't over reacted in any way so far. I don't know where that line is between being less anxious and being poo poo faced to where you break things and order huge TVs and end up sleeping naked outside.

I'm gonna find out, dosing 6mg now.

2 days later....

quote:

been in hospital past two days

no car now

Apparently I got called to work Wednesday morning, got there, clocked in, took a few orders, was told to go home. on way home, I wrecked, flipping my car and breaking a wheel off. got taken to a local commmunity hospital, life-flighting to a bigger one and that takes up all of thursday. last night appartently i tried to kill myself with 12 percocets (i got them as pain meds for my wreck) and herei am now

no car, no pain meds, and no telephones

i flushed the rest of my phenazepam, gently caress that poo poo right good.

dont do this you just forget days of your life and get clumsy, not a fun drug

I'm dead loving serious. Now the people I live with won't give me any of my pain meds so i'm loving doubling up over in pain over here.

my arms feel roadrashed, but that's just from all the tape and IVs they gave me.

seriously gently caress this poo poo.

e: a cool edit in the story is that the two guys who were with me during the life-flight transfer thing gave me 100mg dilaudid twice, they were both paramedics and really cool guys.

my accident tox screen came clean though, i havent had a clear enough head to investigate but someone told me it was a six panel

Figured I'd follow up on this. Since I forget December 1st - December 4thish, here's the entire story.

I dosed 2.5mg on December 1st, and then went to work. I don't remember much else about this day, pretty sure nothing big happened.

Wednesday, 11:00am: I dose 6mg.

Wednesday, 11:40am: I leave my house in my work clothes, wearing no shoes.

Wednesday, 11:55am: I arrive at work, apparently after swerving all over the road and almost hitting a telephone pole near our local library.

The telephone pole is on the right side of the road, in-between the road and the library. According to a friend who witnessed me driving to work, he thought I was going to the library.

Wednesday, 12:00pm - 12:07pm: I apparently have not only fallen down, but passed out. The big cheese is at work currently, but from what I recall has said nothing to me. A lower manager asks me to go sit down because I am apparently hosed up. I, instead, walk out to my car and proceed to head home.

Wednesday, 12:13pm: According to the State Highway Patrol's report, I struck a deer and went off the right side of the road. I then took out a 10 foot tall advertisement sign, ramped my SUV (an Oldsmobile Bravada) up a dead tree, flipping it on its left side. I remember the car being sideways, and having a cracked windshield.

Wednesday, between 12:15 and 12:30pm: Someone helps me out my passenger door and sits me in their car until the squads arrive.

Wednesday, before nighttime: I call my work and tell them I got in a car accident, effectively freaking them out. I also threaten to kill my lesser manager for loving with my family (I have no clue how that even makes sense.) I am taken to [LOCAL HOSPITAL HERE], apparently complaining about stomach and elbow pains. Doctors fear internal injuries, and determine that I should be life-flighted to a bigger hospital. Bad weather prevents me from being flown, and I must be taken via ambulance to a bigger hospital.

Wednesday, during the transfer: Two paramedics administer 200mcg of Dilaudid to me, and I remember having a normal conversation with them, just not what it was about.

Wednesday, sometime between 3pm and 9pm, at [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]: I am admitted with bradycardia (HELLO OPIATES AND BENZOS) and vehicular injuries. Apparently my sister comes into my room, crying and screaming. I eject my family from my hospital room.

Thursday, 4:30pm: I am discharged from [BIGGER HOSPITAL HERE]. I remember not being able to lift my head, and being wheeled out of the hospital without moving any part of my body.

Friday, 1:00am: I consume 12 percocets (prescribed for pain) to try and kill myself.

Friday, 2:30am: I receive activated charcoal and get my stomach pumped.

Friday, 3:xxpm: I am threatened by the hospital's psych that if I don't take some Wellbutrin and Celexa (meds that I was previously on) that I would not be allowed to leave the hospital until the 72 hour observation period ended. I said, gently caress that poo poo and took them.

Friday, 6:30pm: I am discharged from [SMALLER HOSPITAL HERE].

All in all, my medical bills are something of $26,000 and my SUV is totaled. I blew the front two tires (THEY WERE LESS THAN ONE WEEK OLD ) I didn't break any bones, just a few bruises. No citation from the Highway Patrol, nobody else hurt, everybody's happy.

below posted on dec 19th, yes 3 days after he wrote the above

quote:

Alright, so I decided on a route of encapsulation and simply just to see if I can do it, I ordered more. I know this is probably retarded, and I don't intend to consume it for awhile - only equal or less than 2mg/4days for situational anxiety.

I'll let you guys know how I do.

Also, baggie guy added a 200mg baggie - that's what I ordered. So not too much extra product lingering.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that he dilutes his phen, with safeorscam giving him a weak 6.3/10 (5.9 for the past 30 days.)

VVVVVVV

As an aside, I'm not really that concerned about it. I told one of the people I live with after my accident what happened and I'm going to let him know about the new batch coming in so he can keep an eye on me, in exchange for me buying his cigarettes for a couple weeks.

Problem solved.

last post in the thread was dec 29th by him

quote:

Actually, I took a bit more a little later, and I feel less anxious than usual, without any euphoric effects that normally come with benzos.I talked to two very cute girls who seemed to be interested today, when normally I don't find myself making any sort of conversation with strangers.

I haven't over reacted in any way so far. I don't know where that line is between being less anxious and being poo poo faced to where you break things and order huge TVs and end up sleeping naked outside

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DragQueen, I was the guy who had the almost-identical avatar to you many namechanges ago. I only hope someone will step up to bear the Tyrannosaurs in F-14s mantle now that we both have retired our great burden.

• Locked thread