Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltage posted:

What ever happened with that? Did she go to jail?

I hope not because there is this guy that I know that I can't stand in part because he keeps talking about self-harm and suicide and it's just like do it already or stop coming to us with it for attention.

And no I'm that that cruel, we tried to get him help then he talks about wondering if his fan will support his body weight and poo poo like that and it's like whatever, you clearly don't want help, we've known you for over a year and you haven't done anything, you are an adult, whatever, do it, don't do it, just stop talking to us about it if you won't get help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooner posted:

like if i was going to list top 3 self pwns probably be

1.)Russian kid who jumped off building cause of anime
2.)Goon who jumped off bridge cause of wikipedia and womens studies
3.)this kid

There was the goon who lit himself on fire to self-immolate and just ended up with disfiguring burns on his face.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

ProperCoochie posted:

suicide is rad as gently caress

The whole anti-suicide scene is so fcuking pathetic. Wanting people that live everyday in horrible pain to continue living is sick. It's a Disney-fied view of the world. They tell you to stick around and surround yourself with mall products and consumer goods. Meanwhile anything you could ever buy in any store is made with the blood sweat and tears of third world women and children.

You don't "go green'' by buying a car. You do it by removing yourself from the diarrhea-fountain known as "life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXEddCLW3SM

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

quote:

I think it's important that we not let Wikipedia's callous disregard for the safety of its own (clearly very vulnerable) participants go unheeded. Wikipedia, by its nature, attracts vulnerable people, and by failing to take even the most minimal of efforts to prevent predatory and abusive behavior from within its ranks, bears at least some moral culpability for events like this.

What is this poo poo? It's an online encyclopedia, not a AA meeting.

• Locked thread