Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking about more sonic games coming out and getting loving MAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YraqQabax8A&t=48s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

Sonic's friends will talk to you during the levels :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTzm8WgtlE

epic. simply epic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG6z9E6_LA8

longer chemical plant 2 video. it's looking very cool and there are a lot of points where you can take an easy slow route or a harder much quicker route. I'm going to love this

[begins getting mario maker flashbacks]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

to tell you a quick story, I bought sonic all-stars racing transformed literally 15 seconds after i learned it existed because I saw a screenshot of ulala as a playable racer. then I realized she sucked. then I realized holy goddddd this actually feels awesome as hell to play and I ended up 100%ing everything in the game :-]

thank god that story was quick

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

not sure if ive ever posted this opinion but sonic is aids and i hope everyone that enjoys being hosed in the rear end by multiple men at once with no protection enjoy the new game :tipshat:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i feel like sonic advance 2 and 3 were games i played in a fever dream and didnt actually exist but they did

its advance 1 but with a huge focus on speeding through race course like levels, but you still can only see 3 feet in front of sonic so until you memorize the course you just die and slam into traps a lot. i wont say its bad but it was a loving weird game

sounds liek a traditional sonic game to me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

It released on switch in Australia at midnight. there's still hope

ah, must have missed this one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

chuck is an enemy of the imp zone

i hate him

trying to jack off