Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

how the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

elf help book posted:

i think you asked about favorite sonic sounds in the games thread a while ago but i didnt respond, i love the sound these things make

really good choice, im glad theyre in mania

been thinking of making cool game sounds thread to put in here, but id just swamp the op with sonic sounds and Sonic Was Never Good etc etc :rant:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

puyo tetris?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

YAKUZA!?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
when i saw all the emptyquotes i knew exactly what was gonna happen before i even clicked play

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I like unleashed daytime a lot. I can at least hope a third of the game wont suck

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
i dont know how to feel about that synth and the compositions in general.
i mean im glad they're still trying after how impossible it is to outdo unleashed's soundtrack, but man, im not really feeling it so far.

But its a sonic game, so its guaranteed to have a godly song or two in there somewhere

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
every single thing ive seen about sonic forces has just made me more and more disappointed and real sad that they managed to screw up Sonic Generations: More

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
How do you go from unleashed or colors soundtrack to
https://youtu.be/qTipa3WTsMY

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
as possibly the biggest sonic apologist in this forum, and having not played forces, i say i dont blame you. Forces looks super mediocre.
it's more Boost formula which I love, but it doesnt seem to be as good as Unleashed daytime/colors/generations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

• Locked thread