Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i can wait for a new sonic game for a long time and not mind. hell, i could probably wait...forever :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why do they do crucifixion poses in 3d sonic games.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i won't :cool:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sonic adventure was not good at the time. it came out two years after mario 64. hell, even sega made nights, which is beetter than sonic adventure.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

looks like the way to make a good sonic game is to get rid of all the japanese people. hosed up but true.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

IdealFlaws posted:

For sure get rid of sega management because this was tried before with sonic boom being made by some small studio that's not sonic team and it turned out rushed and terrible

sonic boom was a 3d sonic game iirc, adn all of those are trash

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

unbelievable a 3d sonic has bad levels, camera, controls, and stupid unskippable story. hard to believe after masterpieces like sonic adventure 1 and 2, sonic unleashed, sonic 2006, sonic goes to camelot for some reasaon?, shadow the hedgehog, and sonic heroes 1 - 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

/me opens GameCube up and puts a Shadow the Hedgehog disc inside

the ultiamte lifeform

• Locked thread