Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That's awesome lol. The rabbit looks really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

My humble suggestion for the imp zone uniform

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

No gun?: What is this, a game for babies?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

GameCube posted:

i'll still get it when it's on sale just for the character creator. i'm just sad because i thought sonic was good again

Best Buy is selling it for $25 on Black Friday apparently

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Btw I'm playing Mania for the first time and it owns. It says I unlocked the Sonic CD peelout but it won't let me do it, I thought you held up and tapped jump or am I misremembering?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ohhhh ok so I have to start a new game for that stuff? Gotcha . If I finish the game without all the Chaos Emeralds will I have to recollect them all in a single playthrough to get Super Sonic or do they carry over ? I'm pretty sure it's too late for me to grab them all at this point so if finishing with an incomplete amount is pointless I'll just save the bonus stages for next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I never considered myself a huge Sonic fan but I guess I owned a Genesis and not an SNES growing up .... playing through Mania now and it's crazy how deeply all of the classic Sonic sound effects have sunk their tendrils into my brain. These should have been on the Autism Test I had to take multiple times as a kid instead of questions like "do you have a fascination with building elaborate mousetraps?"

• Locked thread