Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

goodness gracious, it's only ten matchdays before this gay league passes on again for another season

who is going to stop the chebs from getting another league title? are s'land finally going down? is fifth place the new fourth place and do you get a trophy for that? who the gently caress are man united?

your fixtures are the following

SATURDAY

12:30PM

west brom - arsenal - fifth place contenders the mag pies and the gunners at it again on the early kick off, wenger out? wenger in.

3PM

crystal palace - watford - can crystal palace avoid the scrub zone and neg watford's pozzo rear end at home?
everton - hull - two broke, bad teams
stoke - chelsea - can the chebs do it on a rainy afternoon in stoke? if you watch one match this 3pm kickoff, let it be this one
sunderland - burnley - what a dire fixture

SUNDAY

NOON

middlesbrough - united - will the red devils go on their run of playing a bit poo poo and then fumble a goal in or will the boro stop united and start their rise to 17th?

2:15PM

spurs - southampton - this looks like a fun fixture theres no other reason why i bolded it

4:30PM

city - liverpool - city have something to make up to the fans as their sheik got stomped by a french sheik in europe. can the united arab emirates defend their bronze medal spot when liverpool visit?

enjoy this weekend because engerland are playing next week

e: during the matchday it turned ive forgotten to write something for leicester - west ham and bournemouth - swansea. OOPS

belgend fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Mar 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Wengy posted:

He just did a cool and good thing so

retards do cool and good things now and then i bet you've made a funny post once

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

imagine being the person who has to ok the takeoff of the wenger out plane

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

"Paragon of enduring goalkeeping excellence" you're talking about Cech lmbo

arent you a chelsea "fan"

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

hazard not playing v stoke today, might also miss the international break. got a knock it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

two more goals for BIG ROM

• Locked thread