Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I feel like I did a lovely job. My 1st pick went in round 2. My 2nd rounder is still on the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

pubic works project posted:

I feel like I did a lovely job. My 1st pick went in round 2. My 2nd rounder is still on the board.

lol

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm not sure if I like my draft or the real draft better...

...real draft.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Well we drafted Myles Garrett, I went for Howard but we did get a TE, and we drafted a Safetty though I got Obe. So kinda?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Well I got the positions right in the first three rounds, the players wrong.

David Njoku - actual - OJ Howard
Marcus Williams - actual - Justin Evans
Zay Jones - actual - Chris Godwin

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL Dalvin Cook.

Not my best draft.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
Corn Elder, CB, Miam
D'onta Foreman, RB, Texas

NFL execs are dumb. I killed this draft. Always draft the food guy. :btroll:

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I think my draft was better than the real one, at least I brought in starters for the Texans areas of weakness.

Two of my picks went early, two late, so I feel like that was an average draft.

I don't think Watson will deliver this year.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I didn't trade up for trubisky.

My draft was better than the real thing.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I think the Colts outdrafted me this year, which is a welcome change of pace. In my draft though we at least ended up with Takk McKinley, the man who swore on his grandmother's deathbed that he would kill Tom Brady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
In order I drafted

26. Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana
26 (58). Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
26 (90). Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
(These next two were made by commish because I was afk)
38 (102). Seattle (Compensatory Selection) JIZZ DENOUEMENT Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
42 (106). Seattle (Compensatory Selection) JIZZ DENOUEMENT ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

In the real draft those were all 3rd rounders except Roderick who was a 6th rounder. What a time to be alive.

• Locked thread