Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the Bengals ought to draft some kind of a real "player" who can really do the plays more than someone else sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this bengals draft is going to be way better than the real one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm drooling out of my mouth and buttyhole about the 73rd overall pick. Its going to be legendary. Our GM is a mastermind. as one of that drool was actually poop, i'll have to be catching you on the flip side.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i cant loving weight to see The bengals and the writing of another humans "call-sign" right next to it. Here we go. skyline

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The false bengals have claimed another victory. territory is being conquered. who wants some flagellation. Me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Real Draft Prediction: RB, CB, RB, QB, and more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Tom Sellout.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the pseudobeng consortium of one continues its dominant crusade across the land Of kissing mike brown on the mouth ironically. unbelievable action

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

its important in life, for Pick number 138 to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Bengals mock draft haul:

Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State
Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
John Connor, RB, Pitt

I crushed it.