Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Can I get Chicago please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

I love Solomon Thomas as a 3-4 DE and honestly he's probably my favorite player in the draft right now after Jamal Adams. I don't think Adams will have the immediate impact that Thomas will though, so the Stanford Cardinal is my choice at number 3.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Also gently caress the 49ers for taking a terrible player and forcing me to pick between so many good ones. Really inconsiderate of you to make my life that much harder.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Gatts posted:

Well good thing I drafted him then. He was going to leave him until my second round 2 pick but can't find peeps I like.

Sorry man.

He was my first choice so you made the right move

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

poo poo I would have picked baker if i'd realized he'd fallen

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

I'm definitely biased but I think Shaq is going to own in the NFL.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

A lot of depth will do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

I didn't trade up for trubisky.

My draft was better than the real thing.

• Locked thread