Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
If you make it to the 2nd I can draft for the Rams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao I took Geronimo Allison in the 4th and Connor Cook in the 2nd, I still like that draft haul better than Jared Cook though.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I was going to draft Obi with my next pick because he seems like a nice young man

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

In this imaginary draft are we keeping up to date on player signing? Because they Rams filled some of my needs by signing a corner and shifting some other players around.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

This draft is reminding how little picks the Rams actually have and how little I will care once the real things rolls around.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm pretty happy with 2 receivers over six feet tall and a massive 3-4 end for the Rams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Rams Fake Draft

2. Evan Engram, TE/WR
3. Chris Wormley, DE, Michigan
4. Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
5. Jeremy McNichols, RB, Boise State

I would be happy with this, if we kept going I would just fill out the rest of my picks with interior lineman that could play center and hope for the best. Rams need size at WR badly, Tavon Austin and Pharoh Cooper are not outside guys. I don't trust Dominique Easley to start at 3-4 end and running back depth is nice.

• Locked thread