Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm Seattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
You're all enormous cunts for drafting the OL. Special shoutout to warcrimes for also being oval office by snapping up DT Malik.

Literally me when I got home from work to check the draft thread:

http://i.imgur.com/o2uZQs5.mp4

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

My draft tldr: got Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State @ 26. Spent the rest of my picks on OL that in the actual draft went 5th round or later lmao. Got a good CB later though.

e: after a quick look, I didn't see anybody who really crushed it. Who had the best draft?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 29, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Yeah thanks a bunch ShakeZula! Sorry I took so long with my picks, they kept happening on the weekend :/

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
In order I drafted

26. Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana
26 (58). Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
26 (90). Seattle JIZZ DENOUEMENT Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
(These next two were made by commish because I was afk)
38 (102). Seattle (Compensatory Selection) JIZZ DENOUEMENT Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
42 (106). Seattle (Compensatory Selection) JIZZ DENOUEMENT ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

In the real draft those were all 3rd rounders except Roderick who was a 6th rounder. What a time to be alive.

• Locked thread