Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Taking the panthers

TheFlyingLlama fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Mar 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Shame Hooker's going to be out a while because of surgeries.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

If Hooker/Allen are gone I think there's basically no chance Carolina doesn't take Fournette, no matter how much it hurts the other panthers fans here

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Well the draft hasn't really gone as I hoped it would up to this pick. Just about everyone I was hoping to fall didn't. Not sure Baker sees much of the field this year for Carolina but it's not like they don't need a FS down the line

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

well, I don't think there's really much chance the Panthers actually go with Garcia, but goddamnit realistic or not I'm getting that left tackle

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

weird Asian candy posted:

THAT'S a Tackle?! :stare:

I think I picked the picture where he looks the tiniest but yeah, Garcia's always had a problem keeping on weight. IIRC he was usually playing in the 290s range but at least he managed 302 for his pro day

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

I don't really like Dalvin here. I don't think he's BPA by a mile, and the last thing Carolina needs is another DT..

I also think there's absolutely no way Carolina wouldn't take him at the end of round 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Panthers

Leonard Fournette
Budda Baker
Antonio Garcia
Dalvin Tomlinson
Trey Hendrickson

Not terrible, but I probably could have done better

• Locked thread