Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ravens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With Barnett, Williams, and Humphrey gone the draft could not have fallen much worse for me. Was tempted to go with John Ross because he has super star potential. Sadly speed is the one thing Baltimore has on offense so it would feel like a misallocation of resources to pick him up to pair with the burners we already have. Ideally in this spot the Ravens can trade down but Taco is a delicious consolation prize.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Someone needs to draft Corn Elder quick because I am dominating the name game.

Yo 89, I appreciate that Desmond King you got for me. It's just what I wanted!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Was Carl Lawson actually available? I'm an embarrassment to this make believe internet football draft.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
They made a movie about it and everything, yet we all fail to remember the Titans.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
poo poo. If only one of Zay and Njoku works out that would be a very fine receiving corp.

I'm still bummed Austin Seferian-Jenkins couldn't cut it. That fellow had potential.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Abugadu posted:

Puppy Bowl, I picked Magnuson in the 3rd round already - may want to change that.

I don't know what you're talking about. Good catch, thanks.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Taking command! drat that's sexy.

Also, thanks for going to all the trouble Shake. You really kept this sucker moving, I had a great time. I'm going to need these happy memories when my team blows off any playmakers in favor of a bunch of fatties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
Corn Elder, CB, Miam
D'onta Foreman, RB, Texas

NFL execs are dumb. I killed this draft. Always draft the food guy. :btroll: