Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I'll do the Mojave Warboys Raiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
titans gonna titan it up with a WR or take Adams/Lattimore/Hooker?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

I realize we just signed some linebackers, but I'm trying to bring back the glory days of the Dome Patrol, dammit. Would've loved Barnett too, but he went earlier.

Now THAT'S a draft pick post

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Oh, I'm up. I'll post my pick when I get home from work

What the hell time do you work until?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Whoops. I went to the movies.

I had to triple check to make sure that no one in TFF had taken an OL in the first 19 picks. It's eerie

What did you go see?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I really want Hasson Reddick. I debated on Zach Cunningham over McDowell but the value on McDowell at 24 is pretty insane and he fits our biggest, most important need: push up the middle.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Now to hope Peterman lasts till round 3!

This is genius and I hope the Niners actually do this. Seriously.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Great pick Mcmagic

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

ShakeZula posted:

Seems cruel to doom poor Nathan Peterman to a career with the wrong name on his jersey though :)

I think you mean Nathan Peterson

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

That worked out well, Awuzie was my highest rated player available and will be an immediate starter at slot or nickel and versatile enough to play any DB position.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Abugadu posted:

Happy to nab someone I'd considered for the 1st round, prototype TT corner.

This is a run on really good CBs- all these guys should be starting or ready to start from day one

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Wasn't Brantley considered a mid to low first rounder around combine time or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Yes and this is the best value pick of the draft so far

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

weird Asian candy posted:

I like the pick, public works. I have a slight man crush on Bucky Hodges and would love to see him in a Falcon uniform.

It's a really good pick, PW has been quietly killing it

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

ShakeZula posted:

Jaleel Johnson was already picked by the Chargers

Ha, was just about to say that was a huge rear end steal but yeah, was something else

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

ShakeZula posted:

Happy to do it! The real draft is my favorite football thing, and if I wasn't running this thing I'd just be anxiously waiting for it to start every year and picking for the Colts (which I was doing before I just kind of took it over a few years ago).

I LOVE the draft like the ubernerd that I am, so thanks for keeping this up

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Draft is in two days, let's gooooooooooooooooooooo

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I hope my pick wasn't taken already and it's funny that two of my first four picks are from the Colorado DB corp but those guys are all talented.

Go Sad King Billy Gooooooooooooo

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Probably Magic posted:

all corners all the time

Draft BPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

pubic works project posted:

I feel like I did a lovely job. My 1st pick went in round 2. My 2nd rounder is still on the board.

lol

• Locked thread