Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'll take the Titans, who immediately trade their entire draft for the Texans 7th round pick

.....I'll take the Texans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Detroit_Dogg and Roasted Donut would like to offer their draft pick up for trade.

I will give you the Texans 7th for all of the Patriots picks plus Jimmy G

Also it's a conditional pick that never has to be delivered if the Patriots remain in New England by the time of the draft

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sorry but I completely blanked on this, I'm giving up control of the Texans because I'm going to be out of the country for the first half of April and won't necessarily be able to check up on the draft

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine the gif if Kizer goes second overall

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bolles is a solid choice that I'd be down with

fsif posted:

Archives are broken, right? I really want to see who I drafted last year, besides Nkimdiche.

I don't think archives are broken so much as the process of archiving new threads is broken?

Intruder fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 28, 2017

• Locked thread