Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I earnestly did not realize Mike Williams had dropped to, like, the third-best WR prospect, but he's the only one I ever watched and he was good.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Archives are broken, right? I really want to see who I drafted last year, besides Nkimdiche.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

I don't think archives are broken so much as the process of archiving new threads is broken?

I was just using the selector thing in the bottom right because it's the best way to find threads with old takes.

Want to see Goon Draft 2014, really.

e: oh, guess it works! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3612914

fsif fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 28, 2017

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Guess every team needs a loving cornerback this year, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

ShakeZula posted:

drat, this thing really moved along while I was at work. Way to go everybody!

Thanks for putting this together. Real pain in the rear end to keep going, I'm sure, and it's always fun.

• Locked thread