Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
If a team goes unclaimed, I will take them, but don't want to take away a team from an actual fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

ShakeZula posted:

Alright, with our two uncommitted drafters and only two teams left, we have a full roster. I'll make the picks thread when I get home and we can get started.

Which team was I assigned?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Time to do some Cardinals research...

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

I was also thinking about Foster. I went with BPA plus it was a position of need and Arians likes versatile players.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Easy BPA in a position of need. Sure we could use a left guard, or a secondary, or a front office, but those players don't sell jerseys.

Kirk needs (even more) weapons!

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Gatts posted:

Unless you have a great O Line I'm not sure how much difference an RB is gonna make. In general

Washington actually has a pretty good oline.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

89 posted:

Sidney Jones in the 2nd, you dick!

I thought the value was there. No clue where he will go in the actual draft, but my guess is third round at the latest.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

tarbrush posted:

That linebacker dude went early in the second to Dallas last year, right. Figure similar for Jones. Surely Cleveland or San Fran is prepared to give him a redshirt year?

Myles Jack went to the Jags.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Forgot about that guy. I guess Sidney Jones will go in the second.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Was Carl Lawson actually available? I'm an embarrassment to this make believe internet football draft.

I thought about taking him for the Cards, but the injury risk scared me and the Cards need a WR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

ShakeZula posted:

Curse you drafters that don't have PMs, and in the case of a neat cape also have lots of picks

That's 24 hours on the Broncos, will make the pick shortly

Next year can we not give Ross a team since his goal every year seems to be to take a team with a lot of picks then take 24 hours for every pick?

• Locked thread