Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans please. Metapod and other Titans posters can pm me and give me their opinions on picks and we can try to come to a consensus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Was kinda at a loss for who the Titans should pick at 83, since I had planned on Jake Butt if he was still there and Karl Lawson but he was drafted two spots up and I was like uhhhhhh

Reeves-Maybin is a talented LB who can be really good if he can stay healthy. He's a bit undersized but before being injured most of this past season he was getting top 50 pick buzz from a strong 2015.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans fans pm me and give me some ideas for our next pick. I have no idea

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

JOSH DOBBS????

I think he can be a decent player. The Titans have no one behind Mariota. Already took care of most of the immediate needs in CB, WR, LB and DE, so thought a QB would be a good next choice. Could have gone OL or something but eh.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

all corners all the time

Was gonna pick Sutton but he went two picks before me. :shrug:

• Locked thread