Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gently caress i. Gimme kc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

someone give me a list of players by position that are like the top 300. i'll make a sheet that can track the picks and cross out who has been picked.

and then make someone else maintain it on google sheets.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

They only list 25 per page so it'll take some clicking but CBS's list should work well enough for that.

ok well if i get drunk enough tonight i'll do it, otherwise it'll be a little later.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/130B79wMsSDVyLDRiqic4XUJRlLFDwTJ-OtU5iHBdlUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Use it, or don't. Whatever. Let me know who needs edit access since I'll be busy (lose interest) around round 3 I'm sure.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Uh Chiefs goons, I definitely didn't expect this many QBs on the board. Is it stupid to skip Trubisky for Watson or Mahomes?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Uh yeah, the Chiefs are drafting our QBOTF. The plan is he sits for a year, learns everything, and learns how to take a snap under center. I just don't know which one. Oh well, gently caress it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Alex Smith will be our QB in 2017.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

A white RB in green Bay.

Yeah that seems right.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nah I didn't mean it as a slight to you. More like the good people of Wisconsin in general.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Less than 6 hours for the Lions to make a pick.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

loving lions wait 24 hours and take my guy.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

A torn pectoral should have him back in time for training camp. BPA and I think having a strong corner opposite Marcus Peters or at least in the slot if Mitchell works out really helps the only hole I see in our secondary.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Wasn't Brantley considered a mid to low first rounder around combine time or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Yeah, he was.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So the Chiefs now have their QBOTF (I should've taken Watson here instead) in Trubisky, Fabian Moreau, Duke Riley (who I assume can play ILB based on his size), and Ryan Anderson, who was somehow still on the board.

An SEC OLB has to work for the Chiefs this year, right?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

With the news about Foster, I'm thinking I picked him a wee bit too high at 11.

Still a good pick.

The nfl will eventually stop being stupid about weed.

Right?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's for sure weed.

The nfl is more strict than the military in their testing procedures and parameters.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

I thought after Josh Gordon they upped to threshold to the same limit used by WADA and the military.

They may have. In fact, that does sound correct. But I more meant that a diluted sample in the military isn't a positive test, it's a retest, if the sample actually even gets tested to begin with.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

First post summary skips 4.11 when numbering the picks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just woke up. Once I shower, I'll select someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs. Winners

code:
Mitch Trubisky	QB		North Carolina	rJr	Kansas City Chiefs	1	27
Fabian Moreau	CB		UCLA		rSr	Kansas City Chiefs	2	27
Duke Riley	ILB		LSU		Sr	Kansas City Chiefs	3	27
Ryan Anderson	OLB		Alabama		rSr	Kansas City Chiefs	3	40
Wayne Gallman	RB		Clemson		rJr	Kansas City Chiefs	4	25
In retrospect, I with I had gone Watson here, rather than Trubisky. Mahomes was still on the board and I wouldn't be mad at that either. Still, if Trubisky is workable at all, Andy will turn have someone to coach up for the next year or two while we watch the Wheels finish falling off Alex Smith.

Fabian here was a steal, his pectoral injury shouldn't keep him out this season and he's talented. Duke Riley could pan out or could be a turd, but having someone lined up behind DJ should our current roster options not pan out would be nice. Ryan Anderson seems like a steal here, and I think Gallman can provide a little extra oomph to the running game.

Or not. The Chiefs will draft none of these people.

• Locked thread