Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I'll take GB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
five left, grab a team and let's get this thing rolling.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Oh Christ, I guess we're not fooling around with the...

I don't even know what to call it. It's not really a hot take, it's just a not good pick at #2. Is there really a Jed York-Kizer connection?

Well, the 49ers do need a plan for QB for the future, and if Cousins is tied up in DC, might as well roll them dice.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

After Denver picked, I wrote down eight names. The first five names on that list went in the next five picks.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

A white RB in green Bay.

Yeah that seems right.

Had two white guys and one black guy left on my board, and the quality at RB drops off one cliff after McCaffrey, and a massive cliff after Kamara/Mixon, who I didn't think would last to next round's pick - also, McCaffrey was the highest rated guy left of the three. The board's still deep at my other need positions. But yeah, knew I was going to get poo poo for the pick.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Gatts posted:

Basically as an RB he's another throwing target for Rodgers. Good fit.

Good fit, had a great combine, basically if you put him and Montgomery in the backfield with 3 WRs, you have 5 WRs on the field. Could get really creative with the offense (*watches as we draft him and then still alternate between run, run, pass, and pass, pass, FB draw on 3rd and 11.)

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wasn't expecting him to be available that late.

I have a feeling that's going to be the sentiment for a lot of picks at the end of the 2nd round.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

well poop.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Happy to nab someone I'd considered for the 1st round, prototype TT corner.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Giants took my guard, and I'm in the bad terminal at the Manila airport. Pick coming in about 12 hrs.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Puppy Bowl, I picked Magnuson in the 3rd round already - may want to change that.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

goddamnit eltoasto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

warcrimes posted:

I hope my pick wasn't taken already and it's funny that two of my first four picks are from the Colorado DB corp but those guys are all talented.

Go Sad King Billy Gooooooooooooo

He was free, he was one of 3 left on my list.

• Locked thread