Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress Washington.

I'll take them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Easy BPA in a position of need. Sure we could use a left guard, or a secondary, or a front office, but those players don't sell jerseys.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

MrLogan posted:

Kirk needs (even more) weapons!

I'm a strict advocate for BPA. If I were a real GM I'd look for a team that really needed a RB and would try to shop away my first for more picks. Ultimately this is all a lottery anyway and I'd rather have more tickets than an early one. Plus RBs are easy to slot in early and I doubt we're going to have Kirk next year anyway so might as well WIN NOW BABY.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
As if we're going to win anything this year beyond an early draft pick.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gatts posted:

Unless you have a great O Line I'm not sure how much difference an RB is gonna make. In general

With the exception of the left guard Washington's line is actually really good.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Since we're sharing draft sheets I figured you guys might like mine as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gqDcLEUJHRoNK1rCwuqG8LKKbKPEqtQbodmauQYKiU/edit?usp=sharing

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Wasn't expecting him to be available that late.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
All hail my draft board.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

DariusLikewise posted:

In this imaginary draft are we keeping up to date on player signing? Because they Rams filled some of my needs by signing a corner and shifting some other players around.

You do you. Or more specifically you do the fake GM you want to be.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Silly Burrito posted:

Same here. I was debating between the two, but the injury history swayed me more to Jordan Willis. However, if he would've been available with my second third round pick, I probably would've grabbed him as a "never can have too many DEs" move.

My philosophy is that injury history is pretty much wrapped up into the intrinsic risk of any draft prospect.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Yay Cameron Sutton

I debated grabbing him but figured I would go with the guy who was better for a zone scheme.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I debated between Carlos Henderson and Taywan Taylor, but decided I liked Henderson's special teams ability more. I also considered Elijah Qualls, but I'm a strict believer in BPA so gently caress it let's give Kirk another weapon before he heads off to San Francisco next year.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Washington

Round 1: Dalvin Cook, RB
Round 2: Jourdan Lewis, CB
Round 3: Carl Lawson, DE
Round 4: Rasul Douglas, CB
Round 4: Carlos Henderson, WR

I'm sure the fans would be screaming that 40% of my draft is offensive weapons for a team that has no guarantee of having a QB next year and desperately needs to reinforce the defense, but I'm a strict BPA guy and believe that drafting is about lottery picks that can help the whole team as opposed to filling a specific need. Fans would still be screaming if Taywan Taylor somehow fell to the 5th; if I could trade I would likely trade up for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
LOL Dalvin Cook.

Not my best draft.

• Locked thread