Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'll take Atlanta since no one has called them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

ShakeZula posted:

Pick is in. Pass rush is a huge need for the Colts but the value just wasn't there and the CB2 on the roster right now is literally Rashaan loving Melvin, so Humphrey seemed like the right choice.

I like that pick. Ballard has addressed pass rush in free agency enough that the Colts could afford to use a first on a CB. There's always other rounds to find some hidden gems too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Man, so glad someone else took Charles Harris. He looks like Jarvis Jones part 2 to me

That was actually going to be my pick.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Sean Payton just came and he doesn't know why.

So did I gently caress up that Atlanta pick?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

warcrimes posted:

Yes and this is the best value pick of the draft so far

Awwww yeah!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Thank you, gentlemen. I was just imagining the Falcons running a two-TE set with Hodges and Hooper. It was pretty awesome.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Wasn't he in the hospital with something? I would think that a large influx of fluids (like from a hospital stay or being sick) would cause a diluted sample.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Falcons:

1. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
2. Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
3. Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech
4. Danny Isidora, OG, Miami (Fla.)

I think I did pretty well. Addressed positions of need in the first two rounds. Think I got a steal of a TE to run two-TE sets with Hooper. Got some solid depth at Guard. Maybe he'll turn out to be a starter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I feel like I did a lovely job. My 1st pick went in round 2. My 2nd rounder is still on the board.

• Locked thread