Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

pubic works project posted:

I'll take Atlanta since no one has called them.

I would but I just started a new job so I have to appear like a prudent hard worker who doesn't spend all day on internet forums researching what fat offensive lineman to take so...

Just remember the Dan Quinn flow chart and you will do just fine. Or sort by cone drill time and find the fastest cone drill players and select them...

Is he fast? Yes? Draft! No? Stay away!
Is he physical? Yes? Draft! No? Stay away!
Is he fast but not physical or physical but not fast? Yes? STAY THE gently caress AWAY!
Is he fast AND physical?! *pass out with excitement after entering the pick*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Thank you for not taking Watson. :D

Sean Payton just came and he doesn't know why.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

pubic works project posted:

So did I gently caress up that Atlanta pick?

tbh I had no idea what a Zach Cunningham was or where he was projected, but from what I have read he seems intriguing and like he would be an nice prospect. A lot of smoke around Derek Rivers or TJ Watt to the Falcons at 31. I don't think you hosed up the Atlanta pick my friend.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Got to admit, I did not see the 49ers going QB/QB with their picks. Bold strategy, Cotton.

Kyle Shanahan often employs bold strategies in the wrong situations...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

TheFlyingLlama posted:

well, I don't think there's really much chance the Panthers actually go with Garcia, but goddamnit realistic or not I'm getting that left tackle

THAT'S a Tackle?! :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I like the pick, public works. I have a slight man crush on Bucky Hodges and would love to see him in a Falcon uniform.

• Locked thread