Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Kingfish posted:

What shows/episodes should I watch if I want to see some funny liberal stuff where somebody makes an Obama speech and melts politician hearts? Like some "this is what liberals actually believe" poo poo.

literally any of them but watch bad moon rising from season two because it has the best character, White House counsel Oliver Babbish

Raskolnikov38 has issued a correction as of 00:30 on Mar 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the 'accomplishments' bartlet rattles off will never not make me laugh

sure buddy i bet god really gives a poo poo about increased foreign trade and a SCOTUS pick

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

:rip: Mrs. Landingham, second best character after Oliver babbish

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

were they nazis? i thought it was tied to the stupid af qumar plot

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Yeah but Acting President John Goodman was dope

he got more done in a week than Bartlet did in seven seasons

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the best worst thing about the west wing was the entire season they spent trying to hide the bin laden stand-in assassination from the american public instead of shouting it from the rooftops. and then it became even more hilarious when obama actually killed bin laden and announced it immediately

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Bartlett administration was literally Obama lmao

Jed at least had qualms about bombing brown people

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

A baby ate my dingo posted:

The best part about re-watching The West Wing is how there's episode plots involving universal healthcare, minimum wage, college fees and various other things that are still problems nearly 20 years later.

e: Actually that episode where 3 of the characters are stranded in some rural space because they have no idea how life works outside of a big city is pretty funny.

in fairness those counties that go against the rest of their state on daylight savings can go suck a dick

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

tadashi posted:

Donna had one scene on one episode on Sports Night. I liked her but, yeah, he just recycles actors.

Donna is in the much better politics show Alpha House which I hope trudeu gets off his rear end and makes a third season of!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

have you seen the bench lately? who else could they have asked other than the greatest (fictional) democrat president

• Locked thread