Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Helsing posted:

I would call that "a" problem, not "the" problem. Quite often the writers' conception of what "the right thing" might be is a little strange.

Like in that episode I mentioned earlier the show's protagonists heroically strike a bargain to cut social security and raise the retirement age, but alas they have to do the noble thing and allow some senators to take credit for their amazing accomplishment. In the minds of the writers this is an incredible act of civic virtue.

what about the time they solve the palestine/israel conflict by giving palestinians diplomatic rights to islamic holy sites and no other promises whatsoever

that one was pretty lollerskate

that said i actually enjoyed West Wing because i could take it at face value, would watch again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

there's 0 self awareness with sorkin. martin sheen's been pretty clear in interviews that hollywood is incestuous.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

there was a surge in enrollments in criminal forensic programs following the massive success of the hit tv show CSI :eng101:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

He always strikes me more as a Deist.

not new, that's basically how tommy j and georgie dubs rolled

• Locked thread