Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I've never watched the show but I might give it a shot. Is it just regular bad or is it bad and also an interesting glimpse into the ideology of the beltway media elite??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

What shows/episodes should I watch if I want to see some funny liberal stuff where somebody makes an Obama speech and melts politician hearts? Like some "this is what liberals actually believe" poo poo.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Jeb! Repetition posted:

OP do you, like me, only know about it because of Chapo?

This sounds like stdh, but my Comm 101 professor made us watch a monologue called "America isn't the greatest country in the world.":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

He thought it was an amazing speech, but I thought probably the stupidest thing I'd ever heard. I didn't realize until Chapo that over-educated liberals really do believe this poo poo.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I had to take a speech class to graduate and they took attendance.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I love that the Trump campaign and presidency has jumped the shark on reality and ruined contemporary political dramas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

BraveUlysses posted:

Is the reason this is bad is that it's not a comprehensive enough list of all the bad poo poo about this country? Or just because it's from the newsroom

Because its the stupidest thing I've ever seen or heard. The scene is a a dipshit liberal's melodramatic conception of "telling it like it is" complete with the pathetic Yglesias-style cursing. I just watched it again for the first time in years to make sure I didn't misremember how bad it was and now I need a retard vaccine.

E: "We used to fight wars for moral reasons. . . we waged war on poverty not poor people."

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 23:03 on Mar 20, 2017

• Locked thread