Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tewdrig
Dec 6, 2005

It's good to be the king.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Yeah Alda was good but that storyline also gave us that godawful nuclear meltdown episode.

Was that not after Leo died IRL? I thought we were supposed to have Pres Alda but it got rewritten after he died. I assumed that was the shoehorn, but it's been a long time.

The West Wing is decent tv and promotes generic corporate liberalism. I was going to recommend the episode where Serious Liberals work across the aisle to cut social security, but whoops it turns out that is Slow News Day, which was already suggested.

Also the president assassinates people. Basically it's a preview of the Obama administration, but with better casting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread