Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Let's do this thing. I'll take the Republican Bundle for $100 to the ACLU on each one I get wrong.

Donald Trump will run for re-election and will be the Republican nominee for President in 2020: NO
Donald Trump will be impeached within his first term: NO(*)
The Piss Tape will be released within his first term: NO
Reince leaves or is fired from his position as Chief of Staff within the first term: YES
Spicer leaves or is fired from his position as Press Secretary within the first term: YES
Donald Trump orders military action that directly kills an American citizen (again) in the next four years: YES
Donald Trump's tax returns from within the last three years are released in its entirety: NO
The 2020 Presidential Election will occur at all: YES

(*) While I'm pretty sure Donald will not last four years in office, impeachment won't be the mechanism by which he is ousted. It'll probably be resignation, the 25th amendment, or severe illness or death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
e: .

i'm drunk

e2: since i already posted ITT, might as well check my progress, and so far it looks like two of my four YESes have come to pass, and none of the NOs have befallen us, so keep on trucking #45, looks like i've got your number!

Duscat has issued a correction as of 02:52 on Jul 29, 2017

• Locked thread