Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerkteam Pizza

Hello Goons,

Two months ago, after twenty something years of living (pretty uncomfortably) as a male, I read up about trans people. Also, I found out that I had most of the symptoms that formerly closeted trans people had when they were closeted. Okay, by most I mean pretty much loving all of them. So I came out, and life has been getting better. I smile more, I get things done during the day, colors are getting brighter, and life is just going in the direction I want it to. Slowly, I'm becoming the person I want to be.

Okay, whatever, what does this mean for you? "What do I get, woman?" you must be saying. Well, you get to have questions answered by me! If I don't feel comfortable answering a question or I don't feel like I have enough info to do so, I'll let you know. Don't expect me to speak for men who are transitioning (Female to Males), or about people who identify as neither male or female also haha.

:j:

Twerkteam Pizza fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Mar 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

everyone in this forum's a fag so there ain't gonna be any questions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

people have sex parts now?

Twerkteam Pizza

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

people have sex parts now?

Some do, some don't. Life is weird.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Please Don't Ask Me About My Sex Parties - Ask Me About Being a Train

Special delivery! lol!

Twerkteam Pizza

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Please Don't Ask Me About My Sex Parties - Ask Me About Being a Train

Are you a freight train or a passenger train?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Are you a freight train or a passenger train?

tht's kind of an insensitive question, imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

snugglin' wit my boo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mods, is this still sfw?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

everyone in this forum's a fag so there ain't gonna be any questions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my tinder profile pic:

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Tell me about the sexperts, op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Twerkteam Pizza

Tonetta posted:

Tell me about the sexperts, op

the what?

treasure bear

sorry op

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
How come theres no congratulatory posts? Is this phake or are you all bitches? Congrats!

Piso Mojado

lmbo calrissian posted:

How come theres no congratulatory posts? Is this phake or are you all bitches? Congrats!

good point and sorry twerk. congrats! :)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

good point and sorry twerk. congrats! :)

same, sorry twerk, hope you find happiness.

alnilam

Congrats twerk, figuring out what's up is not easy in a world where nobody ever talks about that, coming out is even less easy. Hope it continues to go well for you!

also enjoyed the train posts

Twerkteam Pizza

Y'all make me happy :)

Also John Glenn is a very attractive train, with a nice caboose

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
congrats, twerk!

happy for you :)

Wilkins Micawber

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Do you prefer the plain Spiro or the minty Spiro? Grats, !

MrWillsauce

whats the big deal

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
self discovery is an amazing thing! :) what kind of resources did you look into?

also some hot rail action in here *sweats*

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
For all my life I have considered myself to be very lazy. I'm just a cat who loves to eat all day and snooze all night. My humor is very dry and I like to kick dogs off tables. That's right. I'm coming out as a Garfield. *eats lasaga*

Manifisto

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hello Goons,

Two months ago, after twenty something years of living (pretty uncomfortably) as a male, I read up about trans people. Also, I found out that I had most of the symptoms that formerly closeted trans people had when they were closeted. Okay, by most I mean pretty much loving all of them. So I came out, and life has been getting better. I smile more, I get things done during the day, colors are getting brighter, and life is just going in the direction I want it to. Slowly, I'm becoming the person I want to be.

Okay, whatever, what does this mean for you? "What do I get, woman?" you must be saying. Well, you get to have questions answered by me! If I don't feel comfortable answering a question or I don't feel like I have enough info to do so, I'll let you know. Don't expect me to speak for men who are transitioning (Female to Males), or about people who identify as neither male or female also haha.

:j:

I think I may have said congrats already but it's worth another, that's so great to hear.

I'm sort of curious about the symptoms you mention. I googled it a bit and found some stuff, but it's a little hard for me to tell what is anecdotal vs. stuff that's been examined in a systematic way. Is there a particular resource you found helpful? Also, do you have any idea whether the symptoms are similar or different to being closeted and gay?

vanisher

Remember the craziness that became of the other thread and how people were targeted op. I'm not saying you should live your life in fear but you need to worry about your safety and stuff friendo

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twerkteam Pizza

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

self discovery is an amazing thing! :) what kind of resources did you look into?

also some hot rail action in here *sweats*

Manifisto posted:

I'm sort of curious about the symptoms you mention. I googled it a bit and found some stuff, but it's a little hard for me to tell what is anecdotal vs. stuff that's been examined in a systematic way. Is there a particular resource you found helpful? Also, do you have any idea whether the symptoms are similar or different to being closeted and gay?

Unfortunately I can't say I found any systematically​ identified symptoms outside of depression, low self-esteem, and being dysphoric (and even then dysphoria is hardly defined scientifically). That being said, the biggest resources I had were a therapist and a friend who has already been through the process. Generally speaking, it wasn't a coincidence that I always had more than a passing interest in what it would be like to be a woman, and that I liked wearing my sister's old clothes. I wish I could be of more help on this question :(

Twerkteam Pizza

vanisher posted:

Remember the craziness that became of the other thread and how people were targeted op. I'm not saying you should live your life in fear but you need to worry about your safety and stuff friendo

I don't remember that thread, but thank you for letting me know!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
If you're a norcal person you know there's a bustling trans life and i got friends from my fagcrew up the wazoo!

Tonetta

vanisher posted:

which

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

OMG I LOVE YOUR AV

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Manifisto posted:

I think I may have said congrats already but it's worth another, that's so great to hear.

I've heard it said a few times that thinking about it enough to ask someone "ok but how would I know" is a pretty good sign that you at the very least have some reading to do...

Senior Management

What is your preferred style of American Barbecue?

:jerry:

Senior Management

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

:jerry:

Tonetta

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

OMG I LOVE YOUR AV

Thank you!!!

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Vynar posted:

What is your preferred style of American Barbecue?

Eastern Carolina Vinegar BBQ

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
hey good on you op
is this something you want reflected with like, more definite expressions of feminine stuff in a spring sig, or is g*nd*rh*ck mr saturn still suit ya

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Eastern Carolina Vinegar BBQ

nc best c

byob historian

lmbo calrissian posted:

sorry i had to go fail a math test and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

What kind of sex parks do you go to, and is there free parking?

• Locked thread