Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerkteam Pizza

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey good on you op
is this something you want reflected with like, more definite expressions of feminine stuff in a spring sig, or is g*nd*rh*ck mr saturn still suit ya

I feel like Mr. Saturn despite the name is still p gender neutral haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

What kind of sex parks do you go to, and is there free parking?

Cedar Point, parking is expensive

Twerkteam Pizza

Vynar posted:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What is your favorite color?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
do you like fondling your boobs.

ps congrats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Do you have a trans mission?

(and again, grats, Twerk!)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I feel like Mr. Saturn despite the name is still p gender neutral haha

thank you for answering that tangent! ill remeber

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
My brain is my biggest sex organ

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

truth!

twerkteam has anyone asked you about your fave pizza toppings? i am posting from the past here

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
going to piggyback on the above question: do you like pineapple on pizza?

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Luvcow posted:

:yeah:
:h*ckyeah:

Twerkteam Pizza

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

truth!

twerkteam has anyone asked you about your fave pizza toppings? i am posting from the past here

No but they are sausage and mushrooms!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Do you have a trans mission?

Right now? To get big boobs

got any sevens posted:

do you like fondling your boobs.

Tbh yeah

Luvcow posted:

Allergic to pineapple bc god hates me

POOL IS CLOSED

these are all good to know facts

sorry about your pineapple allergy tho

fruit owns

Twerkteam Pizza

Piso Mojado

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Allergic to pineapple bc god hates me

:stare:

Piso Mojado

If it's not too personal - have you told your family? friends? How did that go (or how do you think it will go)?

byob historian

Piso Mojado posted:

If it's not too personal - have you told your family? friends? How did that go (or how do you think it will go)?

i would hope u tell them, lest they bake for you a pig pickin cake and forget to omit the pineapples from the icing!

e -- if not op, pls tell your fam, in case you get a drink spiked with pineapple juice or something :ohdear:

Twerkteam Pizza

Piso Mojado posted:

Told my immediate family, they took it pretty well but Dad was slow to warm up to it. Told my pinko friends and they all took it really well which wasn't a surprise. The only thing left is to tell my ultra Christian extended family and Ima wait until I can't look like a dude anymore before I do that lol

Twerkteam Pizza

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

e -- if not op, pls tell your fam, in case you get a drink spiked with pineapple juice or something :ohdear:

This has happened, and now I make fun of my aunt for it!

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

This has happened, and now I make fun of my aunt for it!

oh im sure
idk how sensitive you are but sometimes mixers would def mix when i was behind the bar chasin that paper, u know? party safe yall
~\/~
~ m~

POOL IS CLOSED

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Told my immediate family, they took it pretty well but Dad was slow to warm up to it. Told my pinko friends and they all took it really well which wasn't a surprise. The only thing left is to tell my ultra Christian extended family and Ima wait until I can't look like a dude anymore before I do that lol

it's good that your inner circle is accepting! ultimately you are still the person they love, they just know you better now. maybe the extended fam will surprise you. I've been surprised before so it can definitely happen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Being trans is awesome, but is there anyone on byob who is TRON?

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I am TRON, more specifically, the master controller. its not very productive. we're really obsessed with that disk throwing thing

joke_explainer

yes, I was just a humble program in the first documentary, but if you watch the sequel to TRON, titled 'Overdrawn at the Memory Bank', the full explanation becomes clear

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

yes, I was just a humble program in the first documentary, but if you watch the sequel to TRON, titled 'Overdrawn at the Memory Bank', the full explanation becomes clear

Were you turned into a stupid anteater? :rolleyes:

alnilam

let me tell you all a personal journey of discovery if u don't mind

omce upon a time i was a fresh man in college and mostly open minded but sometimes kind of a butt about some things

at the end of the year a friendly acquaintance of mine who i had met as a male showed up to a dance in a dress and i figured it was some costume fun i mean if it was for costume purposes i myself had even worn women's clothing and makeup before

But someone told me she was out transgender now and wanted to be known by a different name etc, and i had literally never heard of that being a thing before

So privately to my friend who had told me i was like "huh? that's kinda dumb" but otherwise was like whatever and didn't care and certainly didn't say anything about it to the person who was trans (who I wasn't really hanging out with that night anyway)

a week or maybe a month later i hadn't really seen or thought much about her since but i was suddenly like "you know what, it's not dumb, it's fine, it doesn't hurt anyone and she can do whatever she wants"

Then at some point i learned more about transgender issues and gender dysphoria and felt like a real rear end in a top hat for ever having dismissed it as dumb

a year later (partially bc she had become good friends with a good friend of mine) i actually ended up living with her in a group house for several years and she is very cool and my friend and i still never told her how i initially reacted but i still feel kinda bad about it

My point of this story for you twerk is give people some time because if anyone you know is like me as a college freshman they might react a bit coldly at first and then get over their initial shock/confusion and be fine and accepting and feel bad for ever having been cold about it

My other point is trans awareness is important, so that people like college-freshman-me can have their jerk reaction safely in private and get over it by the time they actually meet a person who is trans!

I hope this was helpful and not an unwanted thread hijack, namaste

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

I don't think her family could handle knowing that she's allergic to pineapple.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Please don't ask me about my sex parties, ask me about Neil Young's idiosyncratic 1982 Album "Trans"

social vegan

if u wanna know about my sex parts just search me on imdb

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0088939/

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

let me tell you all a personal journey of discovery if u don't mind

omce upon a time i was a fresh man in college and mostly open minded but sometimes kind of a butt about some things

at the end of the year a friendly acquaintance of mine who i had met as a male showed up to a dance in a dress and i figured it was some costume fun i mean if it was for costume purposes i myself had even worn women's clothing and makeup before

But someone told me she was out transgender now and wanted to be known by a different name etc, and i had literally never heard of that being a thing before

So privately to my friend who had told me i was like "huh? that's kinda dumb" but otherwise was like whatever and didn't care and certainly didn't say anything about it to the person who was trans (who I wasn't really hanging out with that night anyway)

a week or maybe a month later i hadn't really seen or thought much about her since but i was suddenly like "you know what, it's not dumb, it's fine, it doesn't hurt anyone and she can do whatever she wants"

Then at some point i learned more about transgender issues and gender dysphoria and felt like a real rear end in a top hat for ever having dismissed it as dumb

a year later (partially bc she had become good friends with a good friend of mine) i actually ended up living with her in a group house for several years and she is very cool and my friend and i still never told her how i initially reacted but i still feel kinda bad about it

My point of this story for you twerk is give people some time because if anyone you know is like me as a college freshman they might react a bit coldly at first and then get over their initial shock/confusion and be fine and accepting and feel bad for ever having been cold about it

My other point is trans awareness is important, so that people like college-freshman-me can have their jerk reaction safely in private and get over it by the time they actually meet a person who is trans!

I hope this was helpful and not an unwanted thread hijack, namaste

similar story and also college. one of my best teachers ever i had my freshman year and she was this big jamaican lady who was like the embodiment of wisdom and mother earth. she disappeared off the class lists for a few years and when her name popped back up it was for my anthro writing course and she was now he. still an amazing teacher, still psyched to be in the class but deep down i had this feeling of betrayal like "hey mother earth why would you not want to be mother earth anymore?". but after a few weeks it became apparent that his choices in life had everything to do with himself and not me and maybe i was being an rear end in a top hat by feeling that anyone needed to stay the same or not change from my personal perception of them.

Elusif

Parody thread idea
Please Don't Ask Me About My Sax Parties - Ask Me About Being Bill Clinton

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

has anyone Seen that movie Tron?

Twerkteam Pizza

You guys make me happy with your acceptance stories :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

If you're a norcal person you know there's a bustling trans life and i got friends from my fagcrew up the wazoo!

ya same, TTP! if you are in norcal or ever visit, hit me up and we'll hang out! congratulations and we love you!

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckqviVaWl0

ty nesamdoom!

Senior Management

Are you a member of the trans siberian orchestra?

:jerry:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I don't have questions but congrats on being able to be comfortable as who you are inside. Hell I'm just bi but it was tough as hell accepting that and coming out.

A friend of mine, one I've known for 27 years, recently started transitioning. She's so much happier now and I'm hella happy for her

Twerkteam Pizza

Scathach posted:

I don't have questions but congrats on being able to be comfortable as who you are inside. Hell I'm just bi but it was tough as hell accepting that and coming out.

A friend of mine, one I've known for 27 years, recently started transitioning. She's so much happier now and I'm hella happy for her

Tell her that I wish her well, and being bi owns

byob historian

what owns about twice as meany people to get turned down by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what owns about twice as meany people to get turned down by

You don't have to worry whose on the other side of the gloryhole?

• Locked thread