Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoldFrankensteinMir

Late but congrats OP on figuring out more on who you are, its everybody's greatest challenge. That redheaded girl in the mirror is already you, but the rest of us look forward to seeing her too.

Edit- do you have to get a new license/ID? If so at what point in the transition does Uncle Sam insist?

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Q: Is Thomas the Tank Engine a transhuman?

BoldFrankensteinMir

Byob is the last refuge of compassion on these forums. If you don't get or appreciate that maybe you should try Facebook

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 29, 2017

BoldFrankensteinMir

You are correct, that was rude and I apologize, I lost my temper. I'm gonna go lurk some more.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I try, and fail at it a lot. As you can see.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I tend to give FD a wide berth because keeping a piece of SA civil must be a sysiphusian task. I did get a very prompt PM warning if that makes you feel any better.

Back on topic: OP, have you seen Dave Chappele's Age of Spin specials? I'm curious what your response would be to his inquiry to the trans community "just how involved do I have to be in maintaining your personal identity?" I think it's a harsh question, but possibly a valid one too. Thoughts?

BoldFrankensteinMir

...I'm so sorry I ever started us down this path.

The moral of the story: think before you post.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Aww, my emptyquote from a mod was a mistake...

OP, thank you again for sharing because I seriously have never thought about breast implants as part of gender reversal therapy but it totally makes sense. I used to think they were pointless surgeries but there it is, I was wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

The one example Mr Chappelle sites is specifically using the preferred pronouns; apparently it is too troublesome for him.

It's a funny special but yeah, as soon as I heard the routine on Trans people I immediately realized " oh poo poo Dave got old".

• Locked thread