Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
hey good on you op
is this something you want reflected with like, more definite expressions of feminine stuff in a spring sig, or is g*nd*rh*ck mr saturn still suit ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Eastern Carolina Vinegar BBQ

nc best c

byob historian

lmbo calrissian posted:

How come theres no congratulatory posts? Is this phake or are you all bitches? Congrats!

sorry i had to go fail a math test and stuff

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I feel like Mr. Saturn despite the name is still p gender neutral haha

thank you for answering that tangent! ill remeber

byob historian

Luvcow posted:

going to piggyback on the above question: do you like pineapple on pizza?
:yeah:
:h*ckyeah:

byob historian

Piso Mojado posted:

If it's not too personal - have you told your family? friends? How did that go (or how do you think it will go)?

i would hope u tell them, lest they bake for you a pig pickin cake and forget to omit the pineapples from the icing!

e -- if not op, pls tell your fam, in case you get a drink spiked with pineapple juice or something :ohdear:

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

This has happened, and now I make fun of my aunt for it!

oh im sure
idk how sensitive you are but sometimes mixers would def mix when i was behind the bar chasin that paper, u know? party safe yall
~\/~
~ m~

byob historian

what owns about twice as meany people to get turned down by

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Right now I gotta do regular because I'm dieting, but anyone who doesn't say super is highly suspicious

why? i never been to any mexican place that put all that on a burrito

guac for sure tho!

ooh have you noticed any like, tastes changing in things seemingly unrelated to the transition? preferring diff flavors of ice cream or diff genres of music or anything like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

cda posted:

A libido is the greatest curse of all

second greatest, after being allergic to pineapples :ohdear:

• Locked thread